Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Station Dalmation - BREEDABLE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Got my captain k9 after about 5 tries using pandafolli and rock ryno... hang in there guys who are still trying! It'll happen! Eluyzion gave good advice, saying to just use common animals to breed as both Dalmatian and k9 are only rare animals. Breeding with super rare and ultra rare means you run the risk of getting the rare and super rare creatures with 20+ hour breed times!!! Not good when you're trying to fast track breeding!
    Congrats Masci!!

Fashion Designer
    No trios yet.
    Hoping that posting on here will give me some luck.

The dalmatian is just not coming for me, despite speeding up breeding. Can I breed k9 without having the dalmatian? I like that one better anyway.
    Last edited by Magilou; 08-18-17 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilou View Post
    The dalmatian is just not coming for me, despite speeding up breeding. Can I breed k9 without having the dalmatian? I like that one better anyway.
    Yes you can, that's what I did since I also like Captain better, and I finally got it!! Aaahh!! I'm so happy!! I got it using Hedgehog and Tree Frog, I'm usually more lucky when I use rare or super rare parents (but thanks Eluzyion for the tip!! ). Now I'm back trying to get the Dalmation!! Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Yes you can, that's what I did since I also like Captain better, and I finally got it!! Aaahh!! I'm so happy!! I got it using Hedgehog and Tree Frog, I'm usually more lucky when I use rare or super rare parents (but thanks Eluzyion for the tip!! ). Now I'm back trying to get the Dalmation!! Fingers crossed!!
    Thanks! And congrats

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you! I haven't been able to breed a limited time animal yet no matter how much I try! So frustrating.
    Last edited by Zamom72; 08-18-17 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Referring to post by Starship412

Executive Chef
    SAINTLY BERNARD CAN NOW BE BRED! Must use station Dalmation and captain k9 to breed it..avail to breed for 4 days

Mods please tell Devs they didn't add station Dalmation or captain k9 to breeding selection!!!

Farm Supplier
    Station Dalmation and Captain K9 aren't coming up in the breeding den for me! Anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    It's fixed

Executive Chef
    I GOT SAINTLY BERNARD!! 17 hours, on the nest now yay!!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast