Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Station Dalmation - BREEDABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Since k9 is "rare" I bred common rock rhino and panfodil, got it 2nd try level doesn't matter
    Thanks!! I will go back to basics for my next attempt then

Fashion Designer
    Been waiting for this trio forever! Nothing yet but still trying!

Wish me luck!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Been waiting for this trio forever! Nothing yet but still trying!

Wish me luck!!
    Good luck Luna!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I can't breed limited time animals on this game to save my life. So many Armordillos that I can open a zoo full of them. Come on S8, as much as I'm upset at Dragon Story, at least I get limited time dragons. Fantasy Forest hasn't given me one in maybe 7 or 8 months. Bad code? Who knows? I know if I get another Armodillo or Volcamel I'm going to probably quit this game for a long time. This one I can quit quicker than DS and have done it before.
    Last edited by starship412; 08-16-17 at 10:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My sister was able to get Captain K9 and TWO Dalmatians! I wonder if the breeding really is random because it seems like some people can easily get the limited animals while it's near impossible for others. I'm working on Captain K9 but so far just a bunch of Plantlers lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    My sister was able to get Captain K9 and TWO Dalmatians! I wonder if the breeding really is random because it seems like some people can easily get the limited animals while it's near impossible for others. I'm working on Captain K9 but so far just a bunch of Plantlers lol
    IKR? I'm still working on Station Dalmatian & I've gotten one Volcamel, two Armordillos, and the rest have been ALL Hottweilers (which I had trouble getting during the SB). I have been breeding continuously non-stop and still no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I can't breed limited time animals on this game to save my life.
    I have the same problem. I'm sill a little bitter about not being able to breed the Swan Princess a while back. :P I bought Captain K9 on a $1.99 offer when I was still fairly new at the game, thinking that would probably be the only service animal I'd be able to get. I'm happy to have the chance to breed them now, because I'd love to get the Station Dalmation, too, but so far no luck.

Banned
    I'm reasonably sure that I am getting a Captain K9 using Spring Equifox (it makes sense to have a canine parent, right? lol!) and Shrubunny or Shrubunnery - whatever that little weirdo is called. I guess i shouldn't call him a weirdo if he gets me what I want though, right? Hopefully this combo can be helpful to others as well. I'm so relieved as I was getting anxious that I wouldn't be able to breed him. I was also lucky enough to spin for 5 more runes, so soon I will be able to get a habitat to house him in!

I have tried so many times to get the dalmation I don't know if I even dare try for the k9. Very sad I can't get dalmation and still fairly new to game..on level 12! Have bred rhino, pony, scaredy lion, all the ones I have for those 2 elements and get the stupid same ones over and over! Any advice would be great on how to get these animals.

WHAT IS THE BREEDING TIMES FOR THE DALMATION & OTHER K-9 ANIMALS??? HOW DO U GET THE PERSIAN LEOPARD????
    Last edited by PinkFirefly38; 08-17-17 at 12:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    IKR? I'm still working on Station Dalmatian & I've gotten one Volcamel, two Armordillos, and the rest have been ALL Hottweilers (which I had trouble getting during the SB). I have been breeding continuously non-stop and still no luck.
    Same here. Your not the only one Mom. I still not got the Dalmatian. Stupid dog
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19