Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Station Dalmation - BREEDABLE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFirefly38 View Post
    What's the breeding times for these animals??
    Please see post #1. All the info you can find there
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFirefly38 View Post
    How do u get the Persian leopard? Also....I have tried so many times to get the dalmation I don't know if I even dare try for the k9. Very sad I can't get dalmation and still fairly new to game..on level 12! Have bred rhino, pony, scaredy lion, all the ones I have for those 2 elements and get the stupid same ones over and over! Any advice would be great on how to get these animals.

What's the breeding times for these animals??
    I'm sorry you're having such bad luck. It is really hard when you are just starting out and trying to get as many animals as possible. The Persian Leopard can't be bred - he was part of an event. You'll just have to keep trying with whatever animals you have that contain the right elements.

Rhino Keeper
    What does the egg for the station dalmation look like?

Rhino Keeper
    After getting 6 Plantlers in a row I finally got my Captain K9! I bred Rock Rhino with Pandaffodil each time. I did some speed breeding with gems because I really wanted these pups. After losing out on the Pumace and music trio I'm happy to FINALLY be having some luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I want SO bad these doggies, dogs are for me like horses/unicorns for most of the players My favorite is Captain K9 (but I love the three of them), and I would like to get them more than anything, as I've never had the opportunity to breed them, but no luck so far. I've tried for both the Dalmation and the Captain, and I even did speed breeding (which I never do, never), but nothing Please God, I need them!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    I want SO bad these doggies, dogs are for me like horses/unicorns for most of the players My favorite is Captain K9 (but I love the three of them), and I would like to get them more than anything, as I've never had the opportunity to breed them, but no luck so far. I've tried for both the Dalmation and the Captain, and I even did speed breeding (which I never do, never), but nothing Please God, I need them!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!
    Not sure what breeding combo you're using but the common animals are working in getting these two dogs, rock rhino and panfodil for Captain k9.. You can also get Wagrid with earth/nature so if you don't have him its great you can try for both! then Dalmation of course

Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    Darn another volcamel. Here Dalmatian!!! I have a cookie for you!!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Banned
    Ok, don't hate me, y'all, but when my Captain K9 ended breeding, I just automatically hit rebreed and got another 13 hour timer, so another one on the way! happy on one hand, but I wish that I could store him as space is so limited. I was thinking maybe I would get Wagrid.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 08-17-17 at 07:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Ok, don't hate me, y'all, but when my Captain K9 ended breeding, I just automatically hit rebreed and got another 13 hour timer, so another one on the way! happy on one hand, but I wish that I could store him as space is so limited. I was thinking maybe I would get Wagrid.

Store him OR give him away to a fellow player. Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Got my captain k9 after about 5 tries using pandafolli and rock ryno... hang in there guys who are still trying! It'll happen! Eluyzion gave good advice, saying to just use common animals to breed as both Dalmatian and k9 are only rare animals. Breeding with super rare and ultra rare means you run the risk of getting the rare and super rare creatures with 20+ hour breed times!!! Not good when you're trying to fast track breeding!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast