Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: GOAL: Rock And Roll (Wooden Steps)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaMMiller View Post
    I finished this goal and got nothing then it just disappeared and can't get help this is not the first time how do I get help please
    If you finished, check your inventory. It should be there. If not, then send a Support ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree—this last set did not have enough time! I didn't even get the last item (Drum Cake) in the Guitar Oven unlocked! (The stairs were impossible.) It seems this goal thread had a shorter time, or maybe my real life just took more time. Please don't ruin Bakery Story. (I quit Castle Story months ago, because the goals were so unreasonable.) If we run out of time on a goal, we should at least be able to unlock it at some point so we can make the food, instead of having it locked in the oven forever—even if it costs a few gems!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaMMiller View Post
    I finished this goal and got nothing then it just disappeared and can't get help this is not the first time how do I get help please
    Please try the suggestions by monstertop. You may need to scroll down towards the end. Here's the link to Support if you need.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I couldn't finish. Ran out of time. Whatever happen to goals that last 30 days???

i didnt do the previous goal, and didnt got this one, can you provide this anyhow like those goals, christmas nd shimmery silver???

I see, I'll have to contact TeamLava to ask about this then... It started in RS where I couldn't speed up anything for a while, but then after an update of both RS and BS all "regular" recipes could be sped up by watching an ad, but not the ones in goals. Even now, after the goal is finished, I can't speed up recipes on those appliances

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tess84tess View Post
    I see, I'll have to contact TeamLava to ask about this then... It started in RS where I couldn't speed up anything for a while, but then after an update of both RS and BS all "regular" recipes could be sped up by watching an ad, but not the ones in goals. Even now, after the goal is finished, I can't speed up recipes on those appliances
    This is intended. Some recipes or appliances may not be available to use with the videos feature.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1442706
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey everyone,

A poll has been added on the main goal thread to gather feedback about the main goal line and this side quest. Please head over and let us know what you thought of this side goal!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011