Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Rock And Roll (Wooden Steps)

Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    Are you kidding? It's not worth it at all..the stairs is darn tiny. Im pissed
    I did all three steps in 2 or 3 days. It's not that hard and you didn't have to buy a separate oven for the side goal, which was optional because it wasn't tied into the main goal..............we really need a separate thread for all the pessimists, it's getting exhausting reading the negative comments all the time.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by tess84tess View Post
    I completely agree. Another thing I am especially annoyed by at the moment is that you can no longer watch an ad to speed up recipes in the goals, this has somehow been blocked, so you have to use gems if you're running behind, like I almost always am since it takes me days to get the parts... I assume this is a way to get people to spend and, as a result, buy gems but in all honesty, I've never bought gems and I don't plan to start, so in the end I'll probably just stop playing the game when I run out of gems...
    This must've happened to only certain people because I was able to watch videos to speed up the baking this most recent goal. And I know bc I did it to hurry up and get to the side goal for the stairs
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Can these goals be extended?

Fashion Designer
    It's ended and I didn't make it. It wants around 25 gems to complete to get the stairs. Will the stairs be offered any other way or at another time?

Executive Chef
    I didn't know what to do with the staircase at first but since I'm redesigning for autumn I have an idea.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I thought there were 2 days left for rock n roll what happen

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Art786 View Post
    Can these goals be extended?
    Welcome to the forum.

The goals have ended.

I finished this goal and got nothing then it just disappeared and can't get help this is not the first time how do I get help please

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I did all three steps in 2 or 3 days. It's not that hard and you didn't have to buy a separate oven for the side goal, which was optional because it wasn't tied into the main goal..............we really need a separate thread for all the pessimists, it's getting exhausting reading the negative comments all the time.
    Depending on how many appliances you have available it can be easy or hard to do. Be patient with the "pessimists". They're just telling you their experience.

"To make matters worse the stairs are on a countdown that the creators started 2 days ago! So if you reach that side goal today... you have 10 days to complete those 3 steps to get the staircase. Realizing this sucks the fun right out of the game.

Many of us enjoy the game but the goal times suck the fun right out of it. Many people will NEVER be able to try to get the stairs because the time started before they even hit the side goal."

I love the idea of the goal time starting when you select them, I know that before the layoffs that the goals always came out on the second Wednesday of every month around noon (PST it was different days for different time zones). Now I don't even know if they even have any sort of schedule set up.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast