View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

4 17.39%
  • Agree

6 26.09%
  • Neutral

5 21.74%
  • Disagree

2 8.70%
  • Strongly disagree

5 21.74%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.35%
  • I liked the prizes - Decorations

9 39.13%
  • I liked the prizes - Stamps

9 39.13%
  • I liked the prizes - Gem recipe

14 60.87%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feels Like I'm In Cairo Cruise - 10 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Not new... nothing is ever new! Waited out about a year for something new to happen. Nothing. Time to delete! Bye ya'll done with S8 all together.
    The goal recipe seems to be new, no? I have some (maybe all or most?) of the decor from a previous event too.

Farm Supplier
    Cruises would be less annoying if it wasn't limited to a day. Im so sick of them but, I do really like this one since I missed the previous one. It's nice to have something new (to me at least) for once.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The goal recipe seems to be new, no? I have some (maybe all or most?) of the decor from a previous event too.
    No. That's recycled also. It's Cornbread. It's from this quest : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...owboy-Campfire. You might have a locked Cowboy Campfire grill in your appliance tab. That was from the quest. But don't feel bad about not having that appliance as only limited recipes were on it.

The recipe really looks like cornbread. There's nothing pistachio about that picture.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    No. That's recycled also. It's Cornbread. It's from this quest : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...owboy-Campfire. You might have a locked Cowboy Campfire grill in your appliance tab. That was from the quest. But don't feel bad about not having that appliance as only limited recipes were on it.

The recipe really looks like cornbread. There's nothing pistachio about that picture.
    aha. I see. I have the grill but only have the s'mores recipe available. I suspect I may have started but never completed this old cruise since I have all the decor items so far.

Rhino Keeper
    the secondary quest to the cruise just wins you stamps, right? i started it but debating whether to continue while also doing the cruise

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    the secondary quest to the cruise just wins you stamps, right? i started it but debating whether to continue while also doing the cruise
    Yes, 3 gold stamps. It's worth it for me, since gold stamps are hard to come by. Good luck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	37830

Thanks. Added to Post 1. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-19-17 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

I had all the decorations but never won the recipe. It was still fun.
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-29-17 at 07:23 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast