Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Lol!
    With gem-possible milestones & useless decor for the community prizes, those who are unable/not willing to spend gems to get the unicorn probably have left this party to prepare for the next.
    Since s8 do not give breaks, we break by stopping early when we do not like the prizes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    With gem-possible milestones & useless decor for the community prizes, those who are unable/not willing to spend gems to get the unicorn probably have left this party to prepare for the next.
    Since s8 do not give breaks, we break by stopping early when we do not like the prizes.
    Yes I know deco are worthless in this game and people are too far away from Uni to waste resources so I get it, that's why I stopped helping community prize after doing well over 6k

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Got my unicorn but it cost me around 300 gems speed breed for any orher animal I would have done it (For choosing a horse/unicorn) Im happy about that but very sad about the speeding no 3. dog and no wagrid both like the first time �� Wagrid is the only Hp animal Im missing but I wont buy it cause I just bought the lion and bought gems for the unicorn. I hope I still can get one of those dogs!!!!
    Same here! I actually got it omg. So happy but...300+ gems. Unfortunate.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-21-17 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my Seafoam Unicorn! I'm so thrilled! She and my Crystal Unicorn are my most favorite animals in my forest. I just love unicorns! I knew I wouldn't have been able to get her without spending gems so I bought some when they were on sale at the beginning of the event. I'm ok with that because it's an animal I really wanted. I probably spent about 150 gems in this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my seafoam too

the discount 125gems d?cor help me a lot in this
    previous spend 50-70gems on speed breeding before I got d?cor did not really help much

I lost a day without attending to my forest, very stress W.E because of the well design pony if it would be other animal this event will just be a laid back event... total spend less than 200gems so still feel pretty good about it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Less than 24 hrs to go and the community total is only half way there. It's like everyone got bored with the party and went home!
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    If this is the shape of things to come, then this is my last World Event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    If this is the shape of things to come, then this is my last World Event.
    Agreed. I lost the last story book and now I'm losing this event to. I'm no where near the unicorn and I've been trying very hard! I've stopped now and will save my resources for something else. Not spending gems to complete this event. And like ppl have said decor is useless as u can't place it and I'm maxed out on habitats so animals are gonna need to live in storage anyway.

I agree too. Why make the last community prize impossible to get after all it is only a deco that most people cannot place anyhow? This does not make sense. Even DS has not made it this hard and the prizes are a little better. Maybe they will get rid of WE which used to be a favourite event for a lot of people. Also making the side quests impossible for the majority of loyal players to get even with heaps of speed breeding the same two animals over and over is really disheartening, a game that used to be fun is now not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I finally got my Seafoam Unicorn! I'm so thrilled! She and my Crystal Unicorn are my most favorite animals in my forest. I just love unicorns! I knew I wouldn't have been able to get her without spending gems so I bought some when they were on sale at the beginning of the event. I'm ok with that because it's an animal I really wanted. I probably spent about 150 gems in this event.
    Congrats!!!

Executive Chef
    Congrats Faebella and haku!