Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I've run out of animals to evolve too. I would not have even hatched and fed the turtle if it weren't for getting the starfish. I also hate to feed animals I don't really like (this one and the hideous kimono dragon) I need 1,050 more starfish for the unicorn. Right now I've hatched a Plantler and fed it to evolve and sell right after just for the starfish. Getting a little stressful.
    I sell my big animals and replace them with baby animals so I have things to evolve.

for example, trying for station dalmation I am getting hottweiler and volcamels. So I sell my level 10 volcamel and replace it with a level one. Feed it to level 3 and evolve it. Then I sell it again and replace it if I get another one. Endless things to evolve and I don't lose out on any animals that way or need too many more habitats.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Only need 1600 more but it is so far, I came from having 132,000 to 14,000 food, and I have run out if animals to evolve. This is not going in the direction I want to go.

Hello Gamers :-) Do we have any people here who got their Seafoam (or the calculations show they are likely to get) without the use of gems? No Bed of Pearls, no speed breeding?? How many nests/ evolution flowers do you have?
    In other words, is it doable?

Quote Originally Posted by ellaalice View Post
    Hello Gamers :-) Do we have any people here who got their Seafoam (or the calculations show they are likely to get) without the use of gems? No Bed of Pearls, no speed breeding?? How many nests/ evolution flowers do you have?
    Not doable without the things you have mentioned even with 2 evo and 3 nests and constant breeding, growing and evolving.

Rhino Keeper
    I just can't see it getting done playing with out spending a lot and not buying a lot. I've been useing gems to speed things up in the breeding department just for more try's for the doggies. Just speaking for myself, I don't need another water / fire animal. I have enough of them already.So I'm getting ready for the next L.B.event. Hopefully I'll get another ultr-rare there. Saving my apples till then! Good luck to all hoping to get Seafoam.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Not doable without the things you have mentioned even with 2 evo and 3 nests and constant breeding, growing and evolving.
    That's what I was afraid of, in which case it would have been best for the Seafoam Unicorn if it had gone straight to the shop, as a gem-only animal. There were plenty of such creatures previously and nobody objected. I've recently bought a Bead Steed for all my gems I had painstakingly been collecting, because I wanted it *badly*- but it was my conscious choice :-)
    All kinds of in-games, i.e. World Events, or Storybooks, should be doable without the *necessity* of spending gems. Or at least it should be tagged *the last stage requires gems*, please. Otherwise I find it disappointing. We go very far to find out we are not going to make it to the end. Now the only way for TL/S8 to save face is to give us points for the last Community Prize (with a refund to those who have already invested).
    Just saying :-)
    Last edited by ellaalice; 08-18-17 at 06:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Three days and a little over six hrs with and needing 125,400,000 for the last community prize. Either the points aren't adding up correctly or a lot of players lost interest in the hopeless event. Either or I can't see us reaching the final points required to get the last decoration prize. Not even halfway at 45,000,000 plus points.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know of any game that I've ever played that the top prize was always winnable without spending any money. They are in business and I assume that's how they stay in business. There are prizes available without spending and sometimes I'm just glad to get those and sometimes if I really want it I know I'll have to use gems. My problem is with LB because even spending gems there's no guarantee to win it. WE use to be the easy one that was able to win because we all contributed and now we need food and gems to win
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-18-17 at 12:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Three days and a little over six hrs with and needing 125,400,000 for the last community prize. Either the points aren't adding up correctly or a lot of players lost interest in the hopeless event. Either or I can't see us reaching the final points required to get the last decoration prize. Not even halfway at 45,000,000 plus points.
    As the last community prize is just another decoration, why bother? I need 1200 points to finish and I will not succeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it actually *IS* doable if you are totally completely perfect, sleep four hours each night or wake up at least every four hours, don't have any lag time whatsoever where you miss an hour that something has finished (so you have set a lot of alarms or really paid attention to notifications), and you get two stars each time you mine. Because, yeah, that scenario is realistic.

Our friend haku8cafe figured it out exactly.. We forgot to add in evolution points, so there's an extra 240.
    So 4340 as all figured out below + 240 evolving = to 4580. Of course you planned ahead of the event & planted or saved bombs or popped long hatching or evolving things in so they'd be ready when the event started, you could get those extra 20 points. Sure, mmmhmm. That all comes together in real life since we don't do anything except sit around all day watching our game.
    See, it's all laid out there, so it's completely totally doable no problem. Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post

If you are wondering .....

Per day you need 460

You breed 24hr X2 = 48pts
    You Hatch 24 = 24pts
    You Collect (I assume you only sleep 4hrs ) 10x 6 = 60pts
    you Plant 24hrs crop = 24 x 6 = 144pts
    I assume you mine 2 runes everytime 4mines x 2 = 8pts

total 48 + 24 + 60 + 144 + 8 = 284pts DAILY just x10days you will get 2840pts

now your only hope is if you have extra nest so extra 24 pts per nest

& not forgetting 1500pts for a lvl15 in this event

2840 + 1500 = 4340 so if you are perfect extra nest is

4340 + 240per nest.....

So in case you are wondering if you want to spend gems to speed breed or how far are you going to be at in day10 or you choose to sleep 4hours per day
    Last edited by GreytMom; 08-18-17 at 02:34 PM.