Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Yes I know deco are worthless in this game and people are too far away from Uni to waste resources so I get it, that's why I stopped helping community prize after doing well over 6k
    I just got the Unicorn with 4604 stars, spending about 60 gems mainly speeding up breeding whenever one of my two nest hatches. Mining helped too as I got 3 stars per bomb more than 3 times.
    On top of getting the Unicorn when I tranfered Capt.K9 from den to nest, the next re-breed of Pandaffodil+Rock Rhino gave a 16hr timer, which is likely Wagrid.
    Wow, haven't had such luck in breeding limiteds before this.

As the last community decor is too far to reach I have left my Evolution flower empty until K9 hatches.
    Good luck to all who are within reach of the Unicorn, 4hr 38 min left.

Rhino Keeper
    This whole event is a joke, cherry topping with the sandcastle that no one gets! ( but will get over and over when the new spinningwheel is back...? Cmon) I dont like how this game is challenging us to step over boundaries. Its a negative point for everyone, casual or spendingplayer. I got the feeling that it gets worser, lije some games i cant name. Real pity..

My only chance to get the unicorn is with 1 extra day, or a discount in points or gems..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Less than 24 hrs to go and the community total is only half way there. It's like everyone got bored with the party and went home!
    Lol! No offense to the community, but since the final prize is of no use to me, I stopped trying once I got the unicorn. Other than trying for the service animal, & stocking up on food, not even normal hatching & evolving since I may as well wait for the LB. Judging by the community total, no one else is that keen for more decor (to put in their storage since we have no room to put it out, anyway), either.
    Add me to the list of not happy with the way things are heading. As previously said, it seems they are pricing themselves out of the market.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-21-17 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Removed comments contained vulgarity

New Resident
    For the moment I have 4541, 3 hours to go and just 8 gems! No Chance! Bad luck!��

Rhino Keeper
    @Filounoir, thats too bad. Hope you finish through a surprise before ending

Storm8 can only win extra if the decide to be not to greedy and put a sale and LB event out before the WE ends. That happened before a lot right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Congrats Faebella and haku!
    thanks you too it is a pony/unicorn to die for I think ;p

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Lol! Yup, once I was done with my thing I said, (in my best Cartman voice) "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
    No offense to the community, but since the final prize is of no use to me, I stopped trying once I got the unicorn. Other than trying for the service animal, & stocking up on food, not even normal hatching & evolving since I may as well wait for the LB. Judging by the community total, no one else is that keen for more decor (to put in their storage since we have no room to put it out, anyway), either.
    Add me to the list of not happy with the way things are heading. As previously said, it seems they are pricing themselves out of the market.
    yup, this is the ONLY W.E I ever use gems lol or EVER buy a d?cor sorry guys I am one of the players too once I reach 4600 I just stop doing anything but breed n plant my evolve is due but I never put it in nest

The last 2 W.E event was the best (for me) practically if you dun want the UR animal... just get a minimum pts for community prize say 400 or 600 n wa la end of the 10days you got 2x SR animals & a ton of d?cor without even clicking on the 40pts d?cor lol but I guess S8 know the default of that or players dun like the style of breeding in W.E we can only hope the next W.E is not so dreadful or stop designing this well design animals

Executive Chef
    I'm just in shock. Not including tournaments. This is the second event in a row that I have lost! And not from lack of trying. I done the mangoes, hatching, breeding, evolving, mining (even tho wen I mine I can no longer get runes since I'm maxed out) and my 4 nests are occupied at all times. Iv even speed breed a little trying for k9 and wagrid. I prefer the world events of old. I remember the good old days of 4 animals and a habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I'm just in shock. Not including tournaments. This is the second event in a row that I have lost! And not from lack of trying. I done the mangoes, hatching, breeding, evolving, mining (even tho wen I mine I can no longer get runes since I'm maxed out) and my 4 nests are occupied at all times. Iv even speed breed a little trying for k9 and wagrid. I prefer the world events of old. I remember the good old days of 4 animals and a habitat.
    Agreed! I have also done all in my power, rune prunes only....hatching nonstop with 3 nests, breeding, evolving, collecting from the pearl...minging all the runes. And still short. Raised the animal to level 15 - for extra points - but it gave less than last few times.
    I also miss the good old days where one prize was habitat and it was possible to reach final prize if you TRIED. now you are speeding up animals....having extra nests and it is NOT nearly enough.

Executive Chef
    1 hour left. If I want I can reach it for the Unicorn. I need 81 points to reach it. I have my GU ready in the flower. And a 19 hours SR creature ready in the nest. But I want to keep both for the LB. So I need to decide if I want to spent more gems, or collecting the points from the flower and nest. I have no more bombs, and I can collect one more time from the pearl, and 6 more points for harvesting. Decide, decide....
    I don't need it, I already have 2 water/fire UR creatures. Bipartibison and Gretal. And probably this one stays in storage for a while. But on the other hand, it's nice to complete the WE and collect as many animals if I can.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    This whole event is a joke, cherry topping with the sandcastle that no one gets! ( but will get over and over when the new spinningwheel is back...? Cmon) I dont like how this game is challenging us to step over boundaries. Its a negative point for everyone, casual or spendingplayer. I got the feeling that it gets worser, lije some games i cant name. Real pity..

My only chance to get the unicorn is with 1 extra day, or a discount in points or gems..
    Same here & what's with finishing a day early anyway? No room to put animals but could've kept in storage on the off chance we got more land & habitats. LB won't interest me now as I am full. Can't even spend gold I have so S8 loses out.