EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Forest Party: Rising Tides!

Individual Prizes
    Mother of Pearl - 50 Starfishes
    Nautilus Tile - 300 Starfishes
    Shimmering Shell - 1,250 Starfishes
    Sea-Plant Otter - 2,700 Starfishes
    Seafoam Unicorn - 4,600 Starfishes

Community Prizes (600 Starfishes to unlock)
    Solar Shell - 10,900,000 Starfishes
    Pleasant Palm - 38,500,000 Starfishes
    ?? - ??

(2x bonus for breeding animals)

Name:  Forest_Party_Rising_Tides_August_10_2017.jpg
Views: 1175
Size:  96.9 KB

Thanks haku8cafe for the calculations! Hope you didn't mind that I put this here

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post

If you are wondering .....

Per day you need 460

You breed 24hr X2 = 48pts
    You Hatch 24 = 24pts
    You Collect (I assume you only sleep 4hrs ) 10x 6 = 60pts
    you Plant 24hrs crop = 24 x 6 = 144pts
    I assume you mine 2 runes everytime 4mines x 2 = 8pts

total 48 + 24 + 60 + 144 + 8 = 284pts DAILY just x10days you will get 2840pts

now your only hope is if you have extra nest so extra 24 pts per nest

& not forgetting 1500pts for a lvl15 in this event

2840 + 1500 = 4340 so if you are perfect extra nest is

4340 + 240per nest.....

So in case you are wondering if you want to spend gems to speed breed or how far are you going to be at in day10 or you choose to sleep 4hours per day
    Last edited by fantasyomgloveitpewds; 08-14-17 at 04:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Omg I love the unicorn!!! My weakness is the horses/unicorns

Rhino Keeper
    I'm digging that seaweed otter. This one looks good!

Rhino Keeper
    Love love love these animals! I'm down to 20k food after this SB & the previous LB, so if we have to level up animals in order to get points it may be a struggle for me. But, but, but a Pink Unicorn! The other animals are great, too.
    But a unicorn! Even better, a pink unicorn! Pink. Unicorn. That has my name written all over it!
    Ever seen the movie "Dodgeball" where her house is all decorated with unicorns? If if weren't married, my house would totally look like that. My office sort of does already since hubby doesn't come in there.

@Eluzyion, we could be roomies and have a whole house done in unicorns, horses, & greyhounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Omg I love the unicorn!!! My weakness is the horses/unicorns
    Me too. I dig the equines soo much, even if they are donkeys xD

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if this UC will be of the crystle type like the Grand UC. Or maybe like a Birthstone crystle hibred, wouldn't that be nice. Nah to much to hope for, oh well. See ya in the funnies and good night all.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you guys, love all the horses and unicorns! Unicorns are my weakness! GreytMom, I'm all about pink unicorns too! My favorite color and favorite mythical animal all in one (I'm not married so my room is pink and I collect unicorns haha)

So excited for this event!! I imagine the uni will be the final prize so I'll be working extra hard to get her

Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    I wonder if this UC will be of the crystle type like the Grand UC. Or maybe like a Birthstone crystle hibred, wouldn't that be nice. Nah to much to hope for, oh well. See ya in the funnies and good night all.
    It probably wouldn't, But I hope it would be! I NEED A CRYSTAL IN ME LIFE

Rhino Keeper
    The turtle reminds me of the Sungazer. Probably because they have similar colors and the turtle has a sun on it's back.

The unicorn is gorgeous. I really want it. But I wouldn't be surprised if we needed over 13,000 points to get (like the last animal in the previous event) and basically no one will be able to get it without spending a ton of gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Love love love these animals! I'm down to 20k food after this SB & the previous LB, so if we have to level up animals in order to get points it may be a struggle for me. But, but, but a Pink Unicorn! The other animals are great, too.
    But a unicorn! Even better, a pink unicorn! Pink. Unicorn. That has my name written all over it!
    Ever seen the movie "Dodgeball" where her house is all decorated with unicorns? If if weren't married, my house would totally look like that. My office sort of does already since hubby doesn't come in there.

@Eluzyion, we could be roomies and have a whole house done in unicorns, horses, & greyhounds!
    Done! I'm packing my bags, be there in a few! Sorry hubby 2 against 1 we are decorating! Lol

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast