Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: EVENT: Rising Tides - 2017 Aug 10

Fashion Designer
    Hoping there's a poll on this one, but it should have popped up by now.

10 days has gone? This event is faster than the speed of light! Hopefully it is the same for the LB since it is AGONIZING through the LB

Farm Supplier
    Was really sad to get nowhere near the unicorn without spending a lot of gems again. Very disappointing event this time as I really loved the animal but I'm sick of spending so much money on this game despite the amount of game play time I put in, it should always be achievable if you put a lot of time and effort into it. Also hoping to vote on a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The *only* reason I was able to get the Seafoam Unicorn is because I decided to speed breed for Saintly Bernard. If there weren't an animal I was interested in speed breeding for, never would have finished. I think I spent about 300 gems, but it might have been more. I got a whole Kennel full of Captain K9, but of course I had to sell most of them due to lack of space. Also got some extra Station Dalmatians, but only kept one extra. I grew him up to level 4 and used him to breed with, and I *think* I'm getting Saintly Bernard at last. Not positive yet, though. The other benefit of speed breeding was getting more bombs to mine for runes with. Got enough to buy the Hal of Heroes habitat.
    How long is the incubation time for Saintly? Please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How long is the incubation time for Saintly? Please
    17hr incubation.

Banned
    They aren't required to do polls, but I like it when they do. It's only been one day since this ended - they still have time to make one.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627