• Goal Duration Was Fine

9 37.50%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

13 54.17%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Yo Ho Yo Ho - 2017 Aug 10 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    A bit tired of doing goals after goals Guess I'm going to skip this one if the recipes don't look good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    You can see what things look like by going to the design tab.
    Yeppers looks like it's gonna be mermaids and coral reefs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    Yeppers looks like it's gonna be mermaids and coral reefs.
    Both of which are extremely appropriate in a restaurant! Not too keen on a recipe named after a disease, either. (Scurvy)

Fashion Designer
    This isn't happing... Mermaid Ahoy!! For the Final Goal Prize??! But I already have this item in BS... sorry a side from the first oven's recipes I really hated these goal!

Rhino Keeper
    The new goal looks pretty good to me. The panda and manatee is cute, the seashell shelf is pretty and the chair is decorative enough as a standalone piece (although I agree that it doesn't work with the table together, but still happy that it's new stuff for me)

The recipes are in tune with the pirate theme, imo. I can also picture it on a halloween menu - "Scurvy Turkey Leg" lol I'm glad to have this oven here in RS as the theme seems more suitable for a restaurant than a bakery, and I don't have it in BS as well anyway. Thank you, S8, for the 5 hours cooking time!

Oh and the mermaid walls and tiles are really pretty! If only the walls are full mermaid scales and not just half.. but still pretty nonetheless.

I hope the final prize will be a huge one! The mermaids ahoy looks like the final prize and it looks cute, but not as well done as the mermaid reef..which is locked for me

I do wish that they had launched the goal after the BS one is done..it's rather stressful to do both goals at the same time. But yay to a new goal!
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 08-10-17 at 10:21 PM. Reason: wrong info

Executive Chef
    The mermaid ahoy picture in my decoration tab isn't showing (just an empty square) what does this look like?

Executive Chef
    I'm with eeveldoll on the timing--I'm having enough trouble with 2 week goals in one game, simultaneous RS & BS is probably going to drive me nuts.

But at least if I don't finish I already have this decor in BS--except the pirate panda, who's really cute! And I'm glad the mermaids are the prize instead of the pirate ship/treasure island decor from BS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The mermaid ahoy picture in my decoration tab isn't showing (just an empty square) what does this look like?
    Mermaids Ahoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mermaid.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	37693  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post

Mermaids Ahoy! Goal Prize for RS... I'm so sad, seeing this Final Goal Prize makes me don't wanna finish this goal

Mermaids on a Rock are extremely the same item from BS...

Attached Images Attached Images   

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post

Mermaids Ahoy! Goal Prize for RS... I'm so sad, seeing this Final Goal Prize makes me don't wanna finish this goal

Mermaids on a Rock are extremely the same item from BS...

I never seen this in my bakery. You can so the goals but you can always store the items if you don't want them in your bakery

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast