Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just got my Skunkupea fusing started!

Fusing takes 24hrs - 96gems to speed up.

No gems spent!
    ... I just had 275 energy stored up ...
    One of my Alis dropped 100energy 36hrs ago and I stockpiled energy since.

Got all my Skunkupines from quick-collect harvesting Corn (30 plots).

I'll have my Skunkupea in 24hrs if anyone wants to visit and see.

I'm anticipating the Fangpup won't be as easy.
    wow you must be lucky.

I used over 400 energy harvesting corn and still have like 6 or more milk to go

Rhino Keeper
    I've used over 300 energy on all the suggested items to bring a skunkupine and I have 2, repeat 2, milk. I have 176 energy left and I've decided that I don't need babies as I have gchildren!

Executive Chef
    107 flowers, and not 1 skunkupine! No, I don't have an animal hiding away somewhere, because I got an aquanther the moment I touched my anemone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    107 flowers, and not 1 skunkupine! No, I don't have an animal hiding away somewhere, because I got an aquanther the moment I touched my anemone!
    I'd recommend corn. I was done with the quest sooner than I got bored.

Executive Chef
    Soooo I couldn't wait. I came bout all of my milk legitimately but I just had to have the skinkipea NOW! So I gem sped his fusion. He's so cute!! I have a silver chinchilla Persian cat that looks just like that! 😆😆😆

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    You might have to determine what in your kingdom has the skunks. Some have reported spawning them from corn or tomatoes, but all of mine were in the flowers. I harvested at least 300 corn/tomatoes without getting even 1 skunk. When I started tapping the flowers, I spawned enough to craft the pea after getting the bonus 25 milks from the side goal. So it seems that some kingdoms have the monsters in flowers while others are finding them in the crops. Crops were a bust for me.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I had lots of sugar growing, and I got a skunk from every three or four. I got 25 very quickly, and the skunks sometimes returned more energy than they used to slay. When the sugar ran out, I planted tomato and corn, and harvested flowers, and only got about one every ten or 15 until I ran out of energy. Now I'm up to 34, but I'm going to wait until my sugar is back, because I used lots of energy for hardly any milk on the other clicks. I have a boost on, so it will be ready in a couple of hours.

Executive Chef
    I've tried flowers, corn, trees, wheat. Total 1. No lactating Mommas in my kingdom.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    crops didn't work for me either. I harvested 50 tomatoes, got 1. redid with corn, got none. so, just checking flowers. I've probably gone through close to 300 energy and I have 2 skunks left to go now before goal complete. Mind you, I was maxed on all coloured petals, so not getting any benefit of drops. Dyes maxed, so nothing to use them on. Ok, back to flower chopping!

Rhino Keeper
    I sped up the nursery. The skunkupea has a 4 hour timer. The first drop was corn ( which I am maxed on)

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast