Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Ahhhhh that's why!
    I was thinking in my kingdom they doubled (I think it is more x10 then x2) the dire boars.... Nothing else spawning at the moment. 😟
    Same here! I'm hoping the next goal is a baby dire boar....that would pretty much guarantee we'll never see a dire boar again! If it happens, I may leave that goal open forever.

And of the few fangbeasts I do manage to spawn, half seem to be male. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So my fangpup will be done later today. I don't see anything amazing in the drops of the skunkupea that would make sense to continue and start making multiples of these animals. I already had a petting zoo playpen for baby animals (I am into decorating my place and creating sections) so one of each can be placed there along with the others I kept as a baby. I'm happy with one of each but want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later on.

Is anyone making multiples and if so why? Thanks!
    I plan to make multiples of both babies. One reason is that I have nothing else to do at the moment. But more importantly, I like things that drop crops. Harvesting crops is my least favorite activity. I kept the onyx temple on my board for the glimmerbulb drops and was happy to see that it's dropping enchanted beams and blocks fairly regularly. So I make room for anything that gives me crops.

Also, they're...babies.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    i'm glad that they changed the spawn rate for beasts. this will be a big help. however, this again penalizes those who started the goals promptly. after 2 days of looking everywhere for fangbeasts (and my farmhouses spawned nary a one) i had 16/24. then the timer on the side quest ran out. immediately after that, an announcement of increased spawn rate appeared, but too late for those of us who missed the bonus 25 milk. this is happening too often, such as with the bonus scorched plant after early players had wasted days collecting enough to advance. i, for one, am finding it very frustrating.

i'll check post one to see if for some reason farmhouses really are not spawning fangbeasts. does anyone know if the alpaca spawns any of the beasts? thank you.
    i thought it auto-matically started for everyone at the same time i was at a festival the first day it started & had incredible glitchy internet so wouldn't have started unless i had too. Unless ofc the game glitches & started me on the quest?

i'm not rushing this quest, just having it as a back burner quest, i think i have 19 skunkmilk.

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0

:-P

apple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    i thought it auto-matically started for everyone at the same time i was at a festival the first day it started & had incredible glitchy internet so wouldn't have started unless i had too. Unless ofc the game glitches & started me on the quest?

i'm not rushing this quest, just having it as a back burner quest, i think i have 19 skunkmilk.

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0

apple
    Are you looking in the right places? I've spawned at least 12 skunks and 6 fangbeasts since this morning from just doing regular kingdom maintenance. I only have 4 flower bushes out to collect from regularly and I'm consistently getting spawns. I almost feel like the spawn rate has tripled in my kingdom.

Maybe you should try different flowers. Rocket larkspur is a gold mine for skunks in my kingdom. Good luck.

Nightclub Owner
    Since I decided not to focus on this goal and let my focus go back to my normal u-goals, I also see a higher spawn rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Are you looking in the right places? I've spawned at least 12 skunks and 6 fangbeasts since this morning from just doing regular kingdom maintenance. I only have 4 flower bushes out to collect from regularly and I'm consistently getting spawns. I almost feel like the spawn rate has tripled in my kingdom.

Maybe you should try different flowers. Rocket larkspur is a gold mine for skunks in my kingdom. Good luck.
    hmmm now that's interesting i've been doing red trillium & not gotten a single skunky. i was also i thought picking a larkspur but it's the bush version i just realised not the individual (not given a single skunky). i wud advise no trilliums from my experience.

i also had zero tomatoes & i think it was 12 corn & have farmed them up to 99. No skunkys

So i tried some wheat, got a skunky, well tbh 2.

i've been tapping my poor troll pit every chance i get just to prove to myself that i didn't have a hidden spawn i was missing (& that i had gone deaf for the music change) but out the troll wud pop. it was starting to feel like it was a beast hunt i was getting so few spawns

off to plant some of the 2 million larkspurs i bought for the lawyer quest. txs for advice Kitty Katt xx

walton

edit: bows too then snogs Katt, 16 Larkspurs tapped ..... 3 skunkys xxx THREE 1,2,3

plant purple people plant purple
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 08-15-17 at 03:42 PM. Reason: purple power update

Executive Chef
    What does the fangpup drop? I got black banner about roasted chicken lol he decided to quit milk and get more chickens
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post

Mind you doubling my normal skunk average of zero for a couple of days still gives zero as 2 x 0 = 0i

apple
    yes, the event started at a specific time for all, but if one waited to begin collections for any reason, the timed events would have come up later. it just seems to me that the "fixes" they put in come too late for those who began eagerly as soon as the event launches. i'm starting to feel it would be better to start events after a day or two and not always be so eager to begin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    What does the fangpup drop? I got black banner about roasted chicken lol he decided to quit milk and get more chickens
    So far, fangpup has dropped creep tooth, bacon, fur, and roast chickens. Seems like there was something else but I can't remember.

I crafted my skunkupea & everytime I click it to see how much time is left it crashes my game. Anybody else have that problem?