Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hey all, I'm back from vacay n now ready to harvest corn n milk lol
    Perfect timing! The spawning is a lot easier now.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it normal that a few times the fangbeast are not giving milk at all? They are hard enough to spawn the least they can do is drop some milk when ai find them!! Grrr

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Is it normal that a few times the fangbeast are not giving milk at all? They are hard enough to spawn the least they can do is drop some milk when ai find them!! Grrr
    Yes it's normal.

Make sure you keep checking page 1 as new info is being added daily.

Fashion Designer
    Yay!!! Thanks storm 8!! I got 6 skunkupines tonight!

Rhino Keeper
    The best things that worked for me were the pigs and peppers. I lucked out, there was only one time I did not receive a milk bottle. That was when I initially started the goal, I slayed the Fangbeast, all goals/dialogue popped up, I saw the fang milk, then it reset, the Fangbeast was back on my screen, I slayed the Fangbeast, did not get the milk. It was bizarre, The Fangbeast was back on my screen for a third time...finally, everything settled down. It reminded me of The Groundhog Movie. I never got the recent pop up notice. I read about it on the forum. So, after that I achieved spawning the remaining 14 Fangbeast to get side goal accomplished. Thanks everyone. The farmhouses gave poor spawns for me. Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Before this the spawn rates for the skunkupine and fangbeast weren't changed. Double check to make sure you don't have a monster on your board. There are also goals that increase the spawn rate for other monsters and can make it harder to spawn fangbeasts or skunkupines. I recently encountered this on the Troll Story Line (Dire boars everywhere -_- ).

The double spawn rate ends 8-16 @ 10pm Pacific.
    Ahhhhh that's why!
    I was thinking in my kingdom they doubled (I think it is more x10 then x2) the dire boars.... Nothing else spawning at the moment. 😟

Rhino Keeper
    Which crops are best to spawn fang beasts? I finally making the skunk pup. The new spawn rates saved me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Which crops are best to spawn fang beasts? I finally making the skunk pup. The new spawn rates saved me!
    Cows and Chickens are the best to spawn Fangbeats.

(You can also use your Milk and Eggs to trade at the Royal Exchange for more Trade Permits! )

I had 20 Cows and 10 Chickens out and completed in about 18hrs.

With double spawn rates now you should be done in no time.

So my fangpup will be done later today. I don't see anything amazing in the drops of the skunkupea that would make sense to continue and start making multiples of these animals. I already had a petting zoo playpen for baby animals (I am into decorating my place and creating sections) so one of each can be placed there along with the others I kept as a baby. I'm happy with one of each but want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later on.

Is anyone making multiples and if so why? Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    i'm glad that they changed the spawn rate for beasts. this will be a big help. however, this again penalizes those who started the goals promptly. after 2 days of looking everywhere for fangbeasts (and my farmhouses spawned nary a one) i had 16/24. then the timer on the side quest ran out. immediately after that, an announcement of increased spawn rate appeared, but too late for those of us who missed the bonus 25 milk. this is happening too often, such as with the bonus scorched plant after early players had wasted days collecting enough to advance. i, for one, am finding it very frustrating.

i'll check post one to see if for some reason farmhouses really are not spawning fangbeasts. does anyone know if the alpaca spawns any of the beasts? thank you.