Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm not sure you understood what I was saying? I understand that the amount required is different but why have I collected 12 milk in the side goal and only 9 in the nursery?
    is your side goal for skunkupea or Fangpup?

I've got skunkupea fusing, but not sure whether to go for any more milk.
    So I parked a troll til i get my skunkupea. Just wasn't sure what to do.

I'm just starting on Fang beasts. I'm a little bit confused about what I'm reading. Are we saying that the number of milks we collect aren't added the same to the nursery and the side goal? That's so strange.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    I have a skunkupea fusing, I just collected a skunkupine milk. Where does it go? Is it going to count towards fangpup?

The only goal I have for the nursery is the "summon" for the skunkupea.

I guess if the milks are different, I can sorta understand why the numbers are different in sidegoal and other thing.
    I think so , maybe ?
    I'm confused too.
    I guess I'll just wait and see.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-14-17 at 09:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I'm just starting on Fang beasts. I'm a little bit confused about what I'm reading. Are we saying that the number of milks we collect aren't added the same to the nursery and the side goal? That's so strange.
    The 2 numbers are for different things.

The nursery shows the number of milks collected.

The side quest shows the number of fang beasts slain.

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts than you have milk so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

Skunkupine milk only counts for the skunkupea quest, fang beast milk only counts for the fang beast quest. Click on the picture of the skunkupea in the nursery to swap between fang pup and skunkupea and you will see the number of scunkupine milk or fang beast milk you have collected.

(I think ;-) )
    Last edited by scavaig; 08-14-17 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    The 2 numbers are for different things.

The nursery shows the number of milks collected.

The side quest shows the number of fang beasts slain.

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

( I think ;-) )
    This is correct. I guess I wasn't understanding the issue. Fangbeasts have a chance to drop Fangbeast Milk, but not it's not all the time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    This is correct. I guess I wasn't understanding the issue. Fangbeasts have a chance to drop Fangbeast Milk, but not it's not all the time.
    thanks. I just looked at post 1 and it does say slay, so that makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Thank you, now I understand!

Executive Chef
    Hey all, I'm back from vacay n now ready to harvest corn n milk lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have a skunkupea fusing, I just collected a skunkupine milk. Where does it go? Is it going to count towards fangpup?

The only goal I have for the nursery is the "summon" for the skunkupea.

I guess if the milks are different, I can sorta understand why the numbers are different in sidegoal and other thing.
    I think so , maybe ?
    I'm confused too.
    I guess I'll just wait and see.
    sunkupea and fangpup milk bottles are different. while u're crafting a baby.. u don't have access to Ivy's Nursery to see ur collections, but collected babymilk in the meantime should go into ur inventory.
    even if u have already crafted a sunkupea or fangpup for the goals.. both crafts should still be available in the Nursery after, as they are long-time crafts.
    remember some of the beasts we battle are 'males' and don't give milk.. so count the baby-bottle drops (if any) and not the beasts u fight.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Thanks Scavaig and Moon. As usual I was making things more complicated than it is. With not being able to see in my nursery, I got a little lost.