Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Can you please let me know what spawns fangbeast other than farm houses and cows

Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Can you please let me know what spawns fangbeast other than farm houses and cows
    From the Hub:

Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy

Great info in the Hub.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    From the Hub:

Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy

Great info in the Hub.
    Can also get it from pigs, which is good, as the bacon would come in handy for crafting the fang beast baby.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea the skunkipines are back, thanks S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a pop up saying skunkupine and fangbeast are spawning double until 8/16 (didn't catch what time it ends). Which is great, but I'm wondering if it is double the normal spawn rate or double the abysmal rate we all get when we need them? Fingers crossed for double the normal spawn rate.

Unfortunately, I just started crafting the skunkupea a few hours ago and can't start the fangpup yet. Oh well, I'll get started on the milk for a 2nd skunkupea and hopefully I'll have a day to help with the side goal for the fangpup.

Host(ess)
    Love how as soon as my side fangbeast challenge expired, the double spawn rate activated. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Just got a pop up saying skunkupine and fangbeast are spawning double until 8/16 (didn't catch what time it ends). Which is great, but I'm wondering if it is double the normal spawn rate or double the abysmal rate we all get when we need them? Fingers crossed for double the normal spawn rate.

Unfortunately, I just started crafting the skunkupea a few hours ago and can't start the fangpup yet. Oh well, I'll get started on the milk for a 2nd skunkupea and hopefully I'll have a day to help with the side goal for the fangpup.
    Before this the spawn rates for the skunkupine and fangbeast weren't changed. Double check to make sure you don't have a monster on your board. There are also goals that increase the spawn rate for other monsters and can make it harder to spawn fangbeasts or skunkupines. I recently encountered this on the Troll Story Line (Dire boars everywhere -_- ).

The double spawn rate ends 8-16 @ 10pm Pacific.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if someone has already asked this question. I have noticed that the number of milks collected is not the same for the nursery and the side goal! Is this normal or do I have a glitch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm not sure if someone has already asked this question. I have noticed that the number of milks collected is not the same for the nursery and the side goal! Is this normal or do I have a glitch?
    The amount needed for the side goal and the amount needed for the baby is different.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    The amount needed for the side goal and the amount needed for the baby is different.
    I'm not sure you understood what I was saying? I understand that the amount required is different but why have I collected 12 milk in the side goal and only 9 in the nursery?