Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got all 50 milk and started to craft the fangpup! This finding fangbeasts to get the milk has to be the most unpleasant thing I have ever done in the castle story, even worse than the 871 club thing some of us did for two brown bears!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by salad7 View Post
    Pretty difficult to craft a skunkupea when skunkupines have become basically non existent. Had lotscshow up until this event started. Seems to be typical with this game. Lots till needed then just the about zero. Tried everywhere and so far 4 really not fun. Timing things with this is also ridiculous. Looks like another time waster
    I hear you! I'm sick of harvesting tomatoes, corn, wheat and sugar only to have zero skunkupines show up. Although I have 19 milks I don't see me finishing it with the few days left.
    UPDATE: Later in the day when S8 doubled up the rate I was able to complete the skunkupine milking this morning have started the baby. Unfortunately this takes a day so won't complete the next step within the time limit.
    Last edited by CeceGma; 08-15-17 at 04:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, you are correct. Not every fangbeast drops a milk. I had to defeat 2 before I got my first fangbeast milk to start the side goal to craft the fangpup. I'm getting most of the fangbeasts from cows. I haven't brought any farmhouses out of storage since they take up 4 squares when a cow only takes up 1 square.
    I agree with Katt.. the best spawn rate for the Fangbeasts are from the cows. They don't spawn easily however.. but better than the other places. Massive energy is needed as most times it's 1 every 30 cows.. I posted my results early on.
    The other animals gave me too few and had a longer collection time in order to finish the free-milk goal within time allowed. I must admit I see it very difficult if no secondary supplies of energy are available.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I managed to do the 12 skunkupines in the 24 hours without gems or traps or extra energy. I didn't do anything else besides harvest corn and tend flowers. Every time I got one I completely exited out and went back in. That seemed to help. So it is possible. ☺️
    Well I tried this and guess what---- this works!!! Unless I just jinxed it!!

Adding: I just went back into game and got a skunkupie from corn.
    Coincidence?
    Anyway it can't hurt to try.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-13-17 at 01:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, you are correct. Not every fangbeast drops a milk. I had to defeat 2 before I got my first fangbeast milk to start the side goal to craft the fangpup. I'm getting most of the fangbeasts from cows. I haven't brought any farmhouses out of storage since they take up 4 squares when a cow only takes up 1 square.
    Yes, cows and chickens work for me best (not pigs though).

Just a few hours left on the side goal for the fangbeast milk. I will be glad when it expires so hopefully fangbeasts will start spawning again. Never thought I'd be anxious for those to spawn! And in the few I've managed to spawn, I've also had some males who don't drop milk.

Nothing seems to work well for me, but on the plus side, I've done tons of milk and dairy trades. Bring on the expansions! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I thought the tasks were fun and loved, loved, loved that we didn't need to complete the timed event to ultimately get the prize! It only helped, but didn't hurt anyone who couldn't complete it. Awesome S8! Thank you! I was able to complete the times events and have both babies in my kingdom and they don't have great drops, but they sure are cute. Most of my stuff doesn't drop great stuff so why not have some cuteness around the alicorns to make things look beautiful?!

Fashion Designer
    came here to see where the skunkupines have gone to, I have not had one for about 4 days now! the goal to slay 12 expired because I havent been able to get any. even wasted $6.99 plus tax on the package to buy 5 traps that came with 10 milk. I still need another 29 milk to craft a skunkupea, but that's not happening without skunkupines I see plenty of other people here not getting the required animals for what they want to craft.

Rhino Keeper
    The way these skunkupines are failing to drop if I bought a skunkupine trap it would probably spawn a dire boar.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't see it on the beast nugget link, but I got a fangbeast spawn off a black pig click.

Not sure yet if pink or that cute one with the saddle that the baron gave me (the one that brings buckets of water and random stuff) will spawn any.

Need energy lol

I added pigs to the list in the beast nugget... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-14-17 at 08:00 PM.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.