Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Host(ess)
    Pretty difficult to craft a skunkupea when skunkupines have become basically non existent. Had lotscshow up until this event started. Seems to be typical with this game. Lots till needed then just the about zero. Tried everywhere and so far 4 really not fun. Timing things with this is also ridiculous. Looks like another time waster

Host(ess)
    Did not get the time quest right off and it has disappeared once

Host(ess)
    Tried chopping trees, no skunkupines but dire boar everywhere

Farm Supplier
    Wait a minute...wth. It took me all day yesterday untill now to get a fangbeast to show up (any other time, they are all over) and it didnt give me no milk. Why?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Haha, I hear you Moon! I'm finding the beast surprisingly hard to find too.

PS Is it possible that not every fang gives milk? Because I promise that it happens to me (I have 15 milk as of now and ****ed 20 beasts already).
    Yes, you are correct. Not every fangbeast drops a milk. I had to defeat 2 before I got my first fangbeast milk to start the side goal to craft the fangpup. I'm getting most of the fangbeasts from cows. I haven't brought any farmhouses out of storage since they take up 4 squares when a cow only takes up 1 square.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Wait a minute...wth. It took me all day yesterday untill now to get a fangbeast to show up (any other time, they are all over) and it didnt give me no milk. Why?
    The same thing happened to me, and I am still trying to find the second fangbeast...

I didn't get milk from some of my fang beasts either, I guess I'd hide too if someone was hunting me. I guess I caught a few males lol. I'm not too worried we do have forever to finish. I would like the extra 25 milk though.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

I do want the 25free milk prize!!! WAR DECLARED!!!

SINK YOUR FANGS INTO THIS UGLE FANGBEASTS.. I SQUEEZED THE MILK OUT OF YOU EVEN IF YOU ALL ARE DRY, SHRIVELED UP AND HIDING
    Very much enjoyed your post. I too am having trouble finding Fangbeasts. They were easy to find from the farmhouses until this quest. The last 30 farmhouse and 35 cows/chickens spawned no fangbeast. Was able to find 3 fangbeasts in the first 24 hours of the task so it doesn't look like I will find enough to finish the timed goal for the free milk.

This may have already been mentioned but when I feed/petted the skunkupea it spawned a skunkupine.

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    What do you not like about the update?
    Why dont I like this update? Thank you for asking.

Well, for players with a lot of energy, it stalls, I have a skunkupea building which takes one day and I have 99 skunkupine milk and 99 fangbeast milk waiting, so there is nothing for me to do. Can you up the limit on the milk?

Rhino Keeper
    When you have a fangbeast or skunkupine spawned, check to see if your Aquanther is ready to collect from. If so, you can get one aquanther scale for one energy. This is much better than collecting without another beast spawned, as that will take about 10 hits to get one aquanther scale.

Also, I was checking on my progress after ****ing about 8 fangbeasts, and was shocked that it said zero milk. However, I saw that I needed to hit the fangbeast tab on the top to check my progress or I would only be looking at skunkupine milk.