Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I have a Skunkupea. It's cute but I'm not sure what benefit it has!
    Ivy's baby nursery is a great and cute addition for our leisure play and a reason of not keeping a beast idly parked in our kingdom anymore..
    but..
    as above post.. I'm wondering if the enormous amount of energy-use involved that's needed to spawn all the beasts to collect baby milk bottles is worthwhile the drops these tiny creatures give after.

milk is certainly not a difficult item to stock. any proposals of more useful and original drops?

a tiny change that would repay players' satisfactions and reason of using all our energy available (and even more) to make many constantly during our play.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    after you craft skunkupea you get the goal to slay one fangbeast and then that unlocks the famgpup in the nursery. after slaying the first fangbeat side goal opens up to slay 25 with a 2 day timer for 25 milks
    thank you for info.. fangbeasts are easier to spawn than skunkupines.. let's hope 2days are enough time. that free babymilk prize is inviting!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Just to say that slaying a fangbeast would, most of the time, give a fangpup milk but not always.

For those who want to try spawning fangbeasts from crops, start planting hot peppers (12h) or carrots (1 day) as soon as possible but I find tapping on animals like cows, easier and quicker.
    Last edited by zoroak; 08-12-17 at 12:38 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Are you upgrading Wizard School? I've gotten the books from Adventure to Ferral Lands, Ole Thomas House; Libraries; Sir Pigglesworth.
    Didn't know I could get them from other things than the libraries, thank you for the tipp AnisWa.

To spawn fangbeast it is also good to have all the farmhouses out, I just put mine on the board, and got one from the first house.

A baby flyger would also be awesome in my opinion.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't got the skunkupea yet but fangbeasts have decided to take over my queendom. Can hardly move without one turning up! Hope this continues when I get to that step

Fashion Designer
    I wish S8 would have given us 48 hours instead of 24 hours for the side goal. Skunkupines were hard to spawn in such a short period of time. The nursery is a nice addition. Thankfully there are no time constraints, so we can build up the requirements as we are able.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the deadline for getting the 25 milks. Not for lack of trying! I got 5 milks in all and I have lots of alicorns and energy crates so I did lots of clicking. I clicked on everything! I got the 5 from corn and tomatoes but kept trying and could not get anymore than that! Oh well, I will plug along. I do not seem to get lots of skunkupines in general-mostly dire boars-ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    What's that about traps in my inventory? I have so many hundred pages, I can't find any, and don't remember getting any from the adventures. Would they be in decorations?
    Sure wish the inventory had a "search" feature where you could just type in the item you are looking for. 😀

Fashion Designer
    the timed goal for the fangbeasts is 2 DAYS and requires 24 fangbeasts. gives 25 milk [so if you get half required in 2 days you get the rest of milk free]

fangbeasts: farmhouses and animals
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-12-17 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Liking the new permanent feature, as Cupperbutt started an orphanage-nursery many moons ago after she lost Mr. Purple G (y'all "borrowing" my ideas again, S8? Lol) - & those who don't know what I'm talking about can read up on that history in the FAQ section of the ⚔️TSS⚔️ link in my signature, lol.

The new baby additions ARE adorable [& I've already re-set-up Cupperbutt's nursery w/other babies (Sir Hamlet, anyone?)]...but this lil quest is staying in my book for awhile. I'm not burning through hundreds of energy like y'all right now for a mini-Pepe or mini-Fangbeast til there's a Monster Hunting Season or a need for flower petals/corn/wheat/etc., so I can then get double/triple the bang for my taps, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Hm I wonder whether there will also be a baby boar or baby troll in the future, since this building is permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Ivy's Nursery will continue to have new and exciting babies in future releases. I'll let the team know there is interest for baby dragons and alicorns.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    ...I seriously want a glimmer egg chicken's baby
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I'd love to see a baby Treeple  ...
    RGK! ~ I think it's safe to say we'd like to see ALL creatures as babies, lol.... INCLUDING my request: a baby purple golem (AFTER we get the adult version of Mr. Purple G in the MRC, of course! Lol)

ETA: I'm actually pleasantly surprised that this new crafting building was so easily acquired & you guys didn't save it as one to get during a Monster Hunt, in the Troll's Trade Wagon like the MRC & Cooking Camp.
    So, thanks for only charging us $1000 coins & saving us 99 gold troll tokens to get it! Heh.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-12-17 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Extra thoughts