Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Fashion Designer
    What's that about traps in my inventory? I have so many hundred pages, I can't find any, and don't remember getting any from the adventures. Would they be in decorations?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    What's that about traps in my inventory? I have so many hundred pages, I can't find any, and don't remember getting any from the adventures. Would they be in decorations?
    Yes, look under the decorations tab.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    It's great having a week off from frustration and lack of Luck. This is at your leisure. Enjoying not having to set a timer to check on rocks, trees, ponds. It's relaxing. I was expecting the Ivy's Magic Nursery to look somewhat like her Hut. With a rich green thatched roof. I feel like I'm on vacation. Thank you S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Yes, look under the decorations tab.
    Thanks. I didn't find any traps in my inventory. Was it a particular adventure, I might be choosing the same ones all the time in an effort to get the max energy.

Anyone else having a weird bug where fangbeasts no longer drop anything at all?

Like nothing. Not even the message about having too many of something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I have a Skunkupea. It's cute but I'm not sure what benefit it has!
    Any more timed goal for fangbeast after crafting skunkupea? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    It's great having a week off from frustration and lack of Luck. This is at your leisure. Enjoying not having to set a timer to check on rocks, trees, ponds. It's relaxing. I was expecting the Ivy's Magic Nursery to look somewhat like her Hut. With a rich green thatched roof. I feel like I'm on vacation. Thank you S8.
    I agree, although I am happy the nursery matches CS styling (moon crystal comes to mind ...), I thought it might look a bit more Ivy-ish.

Oh, and agree with all your other comments too .

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I agreee. A fun quest at our leisure is much appreciated. Thanks S8!

Thank you to whoever it was that first mentioned using the harvest champion boost. I hadn't thought about using it but now I just plant corn with my boost. I have gotten 4 skunks and used just 20 energy as the energy almost restores itself if you have enough crops. Update: after getting nothing the last 3 crops I just got 4 in a row. I'm 2 from completing the timed goal.
    Last edited by saphirie; 08-11-17 at 10:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    after you craft skunkupea you get the goal to slay one fangbeast and then that unlocks the famgpup in the nursery. after slaying the first fangbeat side goal opens up to slay 25 with a 2 day timer for 25 milks