Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes you can. I've crafted both the skunk and fangpup and both crafts are still available in the nursery.
    How can you possibly get 50 milk for skunkipines and 50 for fang beasts already? Are you buying traps?

I managed to do the 12 skunkupines in the 24 hours without gems or traps or extra energy. I didn't do anything else besides harvest corn and tend flowers. Every time I got one I completely exited out and went back in. That seemed to help. So it is possible. ☺️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Fangbeasts were easier to spawn. Lol. Until the side goal to fight 24 in two days popped up. Now they seem to have run off with the skunkupines.

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I don't find the, easy to spawn. Cows, chickens where else's?
    OK, OK.. I've declared war.. FANGBEAST HUNT! they WERE easier to be spawned!!!! someone told them.. we are all chasing them down and now they're almost extinct and milk dried up!

BATTLE EQUIPMENT PREPARED:
    30 chickens
    30 cows
    16 farm houses
    60 peppers
    6 yellow left-over acer trees

I do want the 25free milk prize!!! WAR DECLARED!!!

I've lots of energy, only 2 traps in my inventory.. and have no intentions of spending gems!!!
    I'm all equipped.. That milk must be mine! Pesky Fangbeasts where are you all hiding???

EDIT: results..... you can count the energy needed.. I'm collecting only from places stated.

1st COLLECTION
    16 Farm Houses = 0
    30 Chickens = 0
    30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
    Chopped 6 Yellow Acers = 0
    Peppers not ready yet

2nd COLLECTION
    30 Cows = 4 Fangbeasts

3rd COLLECTION
    16 Farm Houses = 0
    1 Hatchery = 0
    30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
    30 Chickens = 1 Fangbeast
    26 Peppers = 2 Fangbeasts

4th COLLECTION
    16 Farm Houses = 1 Fangbeast
    30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
    30 Chickens = 1 Fangbeast
    26 Peppers = 2 Fangbeasts

5th COLLECTION
    2 Hatcheries/ 2 Stables = 0
    16 Farm Houses = 1 Fangbeast
    30 Cows = 0
    30 Peppers = 0!
    (56 peppers done! was not worth planting them for me.. takes too much time!)

6th COLLECTION
    30 Cows = 1 Fangbeast
    16 Farm Houses = 0
    30 Chickens = 0

7th COLLECTION
    16 Farm Houses = 0
    25 Cows = 1 Fangbeast

THE PRIZE IS MINE!!!!
    BUT... cheeziwizz... check the energy needed to reach the free Fangpup milk

NB. I had 11 FangMilk from y'day... now I have 44 and didn't use the traps.. need another 6 to craft the Fangpup.. but believe you me.. I'll rest awhile, a long while.. lol!

SINK YOUR FANGS INTO THIS UGLE FANGBEASTS.. I SQUEEZED THE MILK OUT OF YOU EVEN IF YOU ALL ARE DRY, SHRIVELED UP AND HIDING
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 08-13-17 at 04:53 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I haven't got the skunkupea yet but fangbeasts have decided to take over my queendom. Can hardly move without one turning up! Hope this continues when I get to that step
    It wont. I had fangbeasts galore....until I needed them. Now they have gone into hiding. Spawn rate definitely drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I haven't got the skunkupea yet but fangbeasts have decided to take over my queendom. Can hardly move without one turning up! Hope this continues when I get to that step
    You can bet they won't!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    OK, OK.. I've declared war.. FANGBEAST HUNT! they WERE easier to be spawned!!!! someone told them.. we are all chasing them down and now they're almost extinct and milk dried up!

?
    Haha, I hear you Moon! I'm finding the beast surprisingly hard to find too.

PS Is it possible that not every fang gives milk? Because I promise that it happens to me (I have 15 milk as of now and ****ed 20 beasts already).
    Last edited by Zirilka; 08-13-17 at 05:14 AM. Reason: additional information

Rhino Keeper
    So ???? we're ****ing things for milk????

S8 do know that's not how it works right?

Else dairy farms wud have higher animal turnover then Mcdonald's

After the first skunky that set off the quest i've not seen another thou i've had slightly limited playing time then my norm 24/7 txs to balloon fiesta.

Another back burner quest i don't need to worry about or set timers for or put out so many ponds for i had to issue villagers with arm bands?

i likey, i likey a lot.

Don't rush out a timed event for this week S8 pretty please a fortnight breather wud be nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    How can you possibly get 50 milk for skunkipines and 50 for fang beasts already? Are you buying traps?
    I also already have a skunkupea and a fangpup is cooking. Will be done in a few hours. For the skunkupea I had about 10 saved up traps that I used and then the rest I got from flowers and corn. With the side goal, it was easy to get the required milks. And then for the fangbeasts, I planted peppers and used my nimble farmer boosts and checked my cows religiously. So that one was easy to accomplish as well with the added 25 milks the timed goal gave me. So it is doable without buying traps. You just need lots of energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    You're Welcome! Thanks for mentioning the farmhouses, I'll put those out. The baby skunkupine is fusing. I'm so mad, I spawned a Fangbeast, by a rookie mistake I swung my sword one too many times, I slayed it! Ugh.
    I personally didn't have much luck with my farmhouses. A few here and there but nothing major. My best spawn rates came from peppers and just regular spotted cows.

My best luck for fangbeads have been pigs
    Farm houses I have only gotten one after 50 collections. Pigs I get at least two per collection round every 2 hours