Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I was on a roll with skunks spawning and ****ed 6 with a few hours...and then something happened and now they aren't to be found. I have ran thru my 40 energy 3 times now on corn and Iceland flowers and zip, notta, zilch. Now it's bedtime. Maybe the morning will be better.
    Running through tons of energy Iceland poppies, sugar cane, tomatoes, wheat and corn. Nada.

I have my baby craft , I don't think I'll be able to power through my fang beast as quickly. I had skunkupine traps no fandbeast traps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    thank you for info.. fangbeasts are easier to spawn than skunkupines.. let's hope 2days are enough time. that free babymilk prize is inviting!
    I don't find the, easy to spawn. Cows, chickens where else's?

Executive Chef
    I have ****ed 3 fangbeast and only one milk and it shows only one fangbeast ****Attachment 37728

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    thank you for info.. fangbeasts are easier to spawn than skunkupines.. let's hope 2days are enough time. that free babymilk prize is inviting!
    Fangbeasts were easier to spawn. Lol. Until the side goal to fight 24 in two days popped up. Now they seem to have run off with the skunkupines.

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts.

Update: another 40-plus energy and still nothing. And there are defininitely no other monsters on the board.
    The land of bingo chips has officially been declared a fangbeast free zone. I'm glad the main goal is not timed. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next timed event that has a special beast spawned by farmhouses. I'm certain I'll get plenty of fangbeasts then.

These beasties DO NOT like being milked!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-12-17 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Complaining update hoping to trigger the power of the post!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Fangbeasts were easier to spawn. Lol. Until the side goal to fight 24 in two days popped up. Now they seem to have run off with the skunkupines.

Normally I can't even walk by a cow or chicken without one popping up. Now that I need them.....fed a dozen chickens, milked 20 cows, petted a few sheep and pigs and got nada, zip, zilch, zero, absolutely no fangbeasts.
    Same here.
    Maybe it's time to find skunks yesterday I was working on skunks but kept bothered by beasts so in theory, we should be bothered by skunks now
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I got all my skunks pretty easy from Corn. I always planted 32 corn and every time got at least 1 usually 2 and occasionally 3.

Fangbeasts seem much harder for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Didn't know I could get them from other things than the libraries, thank you for the tipp AnisWa.

To spawn fangbeast it is also good to have all the farmhouses out, I just put mine on the board, and got one from the first house.

A baby flyger would also be awesome in my opinion.
    You're Welcome! Thanks for mentioning the farmhouses, I'll put those out. The baby skunkupine is fusing. I'm so mad, I spawned a Fangbeast, by a rookie mistake I swung my sword one too many times, I slayed it! Ugh.

Farm Supplier
    Can you craft more than one of each type of baby?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Can you craft more than one of each type of baby?
    Yes you can. I've crafted both the skunk and fangpup and both crafts are still available in the nursery.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68