Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Once upon a time, I used to think any update was a good update, now I have changed my mind, glad there are some players that like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Hm I wonder whether there will also be a baby boar or baby troll in the future, since this building is permanent.
    There are too many choice to make a baby for example, alicorn but I don't think it will happen
    I seriously want a glimmer egg chicken's baby
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

I like that there is a not timed goal. I did have several skunkupine traps in inventory left over from I'm not sure what. At least I won't be so frustrated every time a monster pops up. It gave me an incentive to stock up on some food I don't usually craft. I've been doing this a long time so I only have the mermaid goal. Isn't an untimed goal something people have been asking for?

Fashion Designer
    they should have baby alicorns

Nightclub Owner
    Why not have some dragons.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Why not have some dragons.
    Ivy's Nursery will continue to have new and exciting babies in future releases. I'll let the team know there is interest for baby dragons and alicorns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Once upon a time, I used to think any update was a good update, now I have changed my mind, glad there are some players that like this.
    What do you not like about the update?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Ivy's Nursery will continue to have new and exciting babies in future releases. I'll let the team know there is interest for baby dragons and alicorns.
    I am happy to hear that, some more unique items to pin on my wall And well I will make room for a baby dragon, even if he has some fire spitting issues
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Well, I guess I think that is exactly what S8 have achieved with this. There is no rush, we can go at a pace that suits us individually and gradually get these baby animals over time. And the babies are cute
    Yes that is true, and they are adorable👍

At first I had poor luck with only 4 at 11pm est yesterday but I managed to pull through and a couple hours ago my fuse started!! I just wish we could do something while waiting like start the next one or something but in a way it's nice not feeling rushed
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast