Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Age Tournament (Metal, blue, 36 rounds) 8/8/17

Farm Supplier
    Wohooo I got glasswing butt with my lvl 15 diamond Bb on the 1st try. I am so happy

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Steelflare since Friday. Have so many of my good fighter dragons in the spa line that I don't know how I'll ever get them healed. Plus when I can't get the tournament dragon, that's one less potential battler that I will have...so am set up to continue to lose tournaments.It's a vicious circle, frustrating, and takes the fun out of this game. Maybe it's telling me that I should quit and do something more constructive with my time!

Stuck on glasswing too. At about 20 losses. For such a pretty dragon, glasswing is a beast.

Farm Supplier
    What is the purpose of making a player go days on one dragon? Money??? This game has become nothing but a pathetic money grab! That day I put S8 team lava on my monthly budget is the day I throw my mini pad in the trash! I have been playing this game for 4+ years and I'm watching a once fun game circle the drain! I wonder how many players have dumped the game who were paying money to play but were tired of the increasing demands of more money just to play a GAME!

Executive Chef
    Finally after two days, Glasswing beat by Lonestar and by Diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished.... Glasswing surprisingly didn't give me any grief..but Bronze Age, that had me spinning around in ever decreasing circles. Nothing was touching it,I have many dragons waiting to be healed. Eventually glasswing took him out.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Finally finished.... Glasswing surprisingly didn't give me any grief..but Bronze Age, that had me spinning around in ever decreasing circles. Nothing was touching it,I have many dragons waiting to be healed. Eventually glasswing took him out.
    Congratulations on finishing in the nick of time! I'm relieved Glasswing didn't give you too much grief like it did to me.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Something's telling me Bronze Age is going to be good in battle and not just a dumb hybrid. I think the blue is going to strengthen the metal. As soon as I get some food and space I will put my theory to the test.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Congratulations on finishing in the nick of time! I'm relieved Glasswing didn't give you too much grief like it did to me.
    TY.. yes after your battle with Glasswing I didn't like my chances,but instead the last round for me was down to the wire. There is no rhyme nor reason to the battles in the tournament, some breeze through others have a real battle on their hands.
    I hope you are right re Bronze's fighting ability.

Fashion Designer
    Unlike Glasswing (who finally went down against Fire(15) this morning after several tries) the rest of the tournament went very smoothly. Only one other dragon gave a bit of pain, but can't remember which one.
    Fire(15) failed, but Forest(15) needed only one bash to bring the tournament to an end. Bronze Age is in storage waiting for a free nest

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast