Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronze Age Tournament (Metal, blue, 36 rounds) 8/8/17

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Try Old Watcher the Green White fellow, yes I know Steelflare has white. But I've used that dragon on SF before. Good luck!
    Thanks, I ended up taking him out with Pansy 15
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I like but I have no room for this little guy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I almost have all my single element common dragons to level 15 and it's been well worth the food. Fire, Air, Forest and Water are now great against champions. I thought I would have a good fighter in Pyramid but S8 decided to water it down for a select few (which still upsets me but that's for another thread). It looks like Magic will be the next one followed by Light. For dragons like Passion, Metal and Night, I'll just level them up when we get better crops. I would definitely advise my fellow battlers to raise the single element dragons to level 15, it'll make a huge difference.
    I have raised to lvl 15 my commons, 2 diamonds plus Metal & Mithril. Metal & Mithril are great fighters against most Champions and diamonds.. When trying to decide what to fight with, I look at the opponents last color listed and choose the common of that color. It works at least 80% of the time. I aldo raised my Mother light, Supreme and a Rainbow Sentinel. I have some mighty fighters.
    With SteelFlare, I used my Mithril and KO'd SteelFlare

Nightclub Owner
    After quite a few losses with other fighters, Wardrum 20 went down to Fire 15
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Ah, good ole Glasswing 20. Ruining peoples games since 2016.

Fashion Designer
    Afterlife is getting on my nerves today

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on wardrum all day today.. diamond, infinity both muptiple times, passion, mithril and fire too... gosh

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Stuck on wardrum all day today.. diamond, infinity both muptiple times, passion, mithril and fire too... gosh
    Do you have Sobek from a past leaderboard? I looked at the thing we're not supposed to mention on here and Sobek at any level has a greater chance of beating Wardrum than any other dragon. I used it and it worked.
    I think a good sub for Sobek would be a high level dragon with green in it, maybe Harmony Knight.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Afterlife is getting on my nerves today
    Get Afterlife with a Heart type dragon (Passion, Lost Love, Love Letter, Cutie, Leftheart, Rightheart). Trust me you'll drop Afterlife on its keister.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Do you have Sobek from a past leaderboard? I looked at the thing we're not supposed to mention on here and Sobek at any level has a greater chance of beating Wardrum than any other dragon. I used it and it worked.
    I think a good sub for Sobek would be a high level dragon with green in it, maybe Harmony Knight.
    I do have Sobek but it's still in storage.. lol Harmony knight is evolving. I will try something high with green. Thank you for suggestion!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast