Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Age Tournament (Metal, blue, 36 rounds) 8/8/17

Fashion Designer
    It just seems to me, that with 3 shots, a level 15 Glasswing should be able to eventually take down any Glasswing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    Glasswing went down to Passion 15, MmB (lost diamond, metal and Valiant) could have been worse. Neo yellow was my big issue its mammoth after all the losses

I can't seem to get past #29 Tribal Dragon. I have a line miles long outside my spa of those that have tried and failed. I am at my wits end. Just went through this with Fantasy Forest Story and could not finish because I was stuck on an animal for at least 3 days. This is just not fun to play anymore. Plus these animals where you need to level up to 15 when they don't allow enough time or enough fields to accrue that much food. It's impossible!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I can't seem to get past #29 Tribal Dragon. I have a line miles long outside my spa of those that have tried and failed. I am at my wits end. Just went through this with Fantasy Forest Story and could not finish because I was stuck on an animal for at least 3 days. This is just not fun to play anymore. Plus these animals where you need to level up to 15 when they don't allow enough time or enough fields to accrue that much food. It's impossible!
    Try nomad or any dragon with red, blue, yellow or green. combination

I have tried nomad, but I will keep trying and use the color combos you suggested. Thank you!

My Mithril 15 has lost 6 times against Steelflare! Going to raise my Forest to 14 now. Need to get past to win Adventure Leagues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I used metal.

Have you tried your single color dragons?

Executive Chef
    Egg on nest .....Bronze age went down to Valiant L15 B ....... good luck everyone ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Been stuck for 2 days with Tribal, and a long line of sweet beasts are waiting to be healed in the healing spring... Tried everything. This is getting disgusting.

Executive Chef
    Got Tribal with champion types, nothing else worked. Now stuck on Glasswing on both accounts.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast