• Goal Duration Was Fine

13 28.89%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 60.00%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Our Own Music Festival - 2017 Aug 8 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Name:  IMG_0449.jpg
Views: 1372
Size:  85.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0450.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  93.1 KB
    Last edited by monstertop; 08-08-17 at 04:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Very disappointing update and goal! When my bakery is summer/beach theme decorated at the moment, the last thing I want to add is music related decor. Also, not excited about 2 more appliances, which look exactly the same (except the recipes) as the ones I already have in RS. Instead of of cross-recycling unmatched content in both games, why not simply re-release OLD BAKERY STORY GOALS AND APPLIANCES for newer users and offer brand new goals for everyone at least once a month? And since we are still in summer, why not offer sale on old summer and beach related decor? These are just IMAGES that you, Storm8, could sell to us to keep us interested, not bored.

I don't play RS so these appliances and recipes are new to me, sorry for those who have repeats. I agree with Mike when it comes to opinions.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Very disappointing update and goal! When my bakery is summer/beach theme decorated at the moment, the last thing I want to add is music related decor. Also, not excited about 2 more appliances, which look exactly the same (except the recipes) as the ones I already have in RS. Instead of of cross-recycling unmatched content in both games, why not simply re-release OLD BAKERY STORY GOALS AND APPLIANCES for newer users and offer brand new goals for everyone at least once a month? And since we are still in summer, why not offer sale on old summer and beach related decor? These are just IMAGES that you, Storm8, could sell to us to keep us interested, not bored.
    I agree 100 percent.

Also, I've got to say one of the most disappointing things about this goal so far are the recipes. None of them are even music-related! Well, except for the "maracas cake pops" which are very obviously shaped like hot-air balloons lol. Hope the second oven has better recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having a weird situation. The 2 hour video speed up won't show up on the new oven but will on the regular oven. So basically, im unable to use my videos on the new oven. I've never encountered that before.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaQueenofHearts View Post
    Also, I've got to say one of the most disappointing things about this goal so far are the recipes. None of them are even music-related! Well, except for the "maracas cake pops" which are very obviously shaped like hot-air balloons lol. Hope the second oven has better recipes.
    Pops (cake pop, popsicles) for pop music.

I am very disappointed with the past few goals! These ovens are not something that I want to display in my bakery and the food it makes is not cute at all. I want to see more pastels and hearts. I would love to have the chance to unlock some of the older goal ovens and prizes. I go to visit other neighbors and I see all the cute ovens and the food it makes and I get so mad because I can't have those items! I spend a large amount of money on this game monthly and now I'm just getting bored...The older things were so much cuter and actual bakery related. I have been wanting the Alice in wonderland ovens and the Quaint ovens for so long and would probably pay a good bit for them but they are locked! I really wish they would bring these appliances back for a limited time. Over half of my neighbors aren't even participating in these goals anymore and it's just not fun to play.

What happened to cute cupcakes and cakes??? I'm sorry but these last 2 goals have got me bummed out. I was so hoping for something pink and pretty. Something I wouldn't have to hide behind something in my bakery. I'm with a lot of others on unlocking goal appliances for a little while, they were so much cuter and baked cute food.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Storm8 for this goal! I actually really like everything and am looking forward to the prizes

Some players may think that it's not "summer" appropriate, but that's not necessarily true... We're only limited by our creativity. As cliche as that sounds, it's true. How about creating a summer rock party or beach music festival? There's actually quite a lot of beach decor available if players are willing to pay gems for it. Sorry not everyone likes that answer, but that's the way it is. I personally think it's worth spending gems for something I really want. Even if the goal prizes don't suit my bakery theme at the moment, I just put them in storage for a later theme. More so, I happen to change themes every month so I like diversity in goals & not knowing what I'm going to get. I think people have to remember that everyone has a different playing style & bakery theme. Yes, that's right... Not everyone likes a cookie cutter "bakery" although there's nothing wrong with one. I also think that people need to remember that not everyone plays restaurant story too so a lot of these "repeated" prizes are actually new to many of us. As some people have already stated, no one is forcing this goal on anyone so maybe players can save their resources for something that actually suits their fancy... Just my 2 cents.

*Also, I apologize if it's off-topic but there actually isn't a thread for whatever these type of comment are... constructive criticism/criticism/praise ??

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast