• Goal Duration Was Fine

13 28.89%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 60.00%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Our Own Music Festival - 2017 Aug 8 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Where do uou mske the food items for the side challenge?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    Where do uou mske the food items for the side challenge?
    Please check the side thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...(Wooden-Steps)
    ғαвυℓσυs

I think this goal is absolutely great! Thank you Storm 8.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the goal reward! I already have a jazz band from the music crate so now I get 2! super fun!

Does anyone have pictures of how to display the staircase from the side goal?

Could there be a separate thread for those who are constantly comparing the goals, recipes, etc. to restaurant story? I would like to see the Bakery Story discussion be only about Bakery Story for those of us who don't play Restaurant Story.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-20-17 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Fashion Designer
    The discussion is about restaurant story. Bakery story times out into restaurant and vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortcakesbyChris View Post
    Could there be a separate thread for those who are constantly comparing the goals, recipes, etc. to restaurant story? I would like to see the Bakery Story discussion be only about Bakery Story for those of us who don't play Restaurant Story.

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone have pictures of how to display the staircase from the side goal?
    See this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...(Wooden-Steps)

It would be messy and confusing to have multiple discussions in several threads, not to mention it's against the forum rules to have duplicate threads. However I understand where you were coming from...

So we'll ask members of the community to play their part in order for everyone to have a better forum experience by
    - keeping on topic of thread discussion
    - try to update Post 1 if you are starting goal threads. If you're not able to update it, give other members who are able to update a chance to start them
    - if you are ahead of goals, post and share

Rhino Keeper
    I personally liked this goal. I was hoping for a cute summer goal but ah well. A music one was okay! I thought the side goal was also fun. Extra rewards, yay. (: Thank you, as always, for supplying us with goals/updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Very disappointing update and goal! When my bakery is summer/beach theme decorated at the moment, the last thing I want to add is music related decor. Also, not excited about 2 more appliances, which look exactly the same (except the recipes) as the ones I already have in RS. Instead of of cross-recycling unmatched content in both games, why not simply re-release OLD BAKERY STORY GOALS AND APPLIANCES for newer users and offer brand new goals for everyone at least once a month? And since we are still in summer, why not offer sale on old summer and beach related decor? These are just IMAGES that you, Storm8, could sell to us to keep us interested, not bored.
    Great ideas, Mike! And my bakery is summer/beach themed too!

Rhino Keeper
    A music goal would've been nice during a different time of year. And when re-releasing old goals, let those of us participate who didn't get to finish.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast