• Goal Duration Was Fine

13 28.89%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 60.00%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Our Own Music Festival - 2017 Aug 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Still thinking if I should do the goal... would have preferred re-release of the jazz goal (a few years back) since the displays can quite easily be used in other themes...

But goals are goals, and baking RVCs all the time is boring

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Very disappointing update and goal! When my bakery is summer/beach theme decorated at the moment, the last thing I want to add is music related decor. Also, not excited about 2 more appliances, which look exactly the same (except the recipes) as the ones I already have in RS. Instead of of cross-recycling unmatched content in both games, why not simply re-release OLD BAKERY STORY GOALS AND APPLIANCES for newer users and offer brand new goals for everyone at least once a month? And since we are still in summer, why not offer sale on old summer and beach related decor? These are just IMAGES that you, Storm8, could sell to us to keep us interested, not bored.
    Second this!

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Thanks Storm8 for this goal! I actually really like everything and am looking forward to the prizes

Some players may think that it's not "summer" appropriate, but that's not necessarily true... We're only limited by our creativity. As cliche as that sounds, it's true. How about creating a summer rock party or beach music festival? There's actually quite a lot of beach decor available if players are willing to pay gems for it. Sorry not everyone likes that answer, but that's the way it is. I personally think it's worth spending gems for something I really want. Even if the goal prizes don't suit my bakery theme at the moment, I just put them in storage for a later theme. More so, I happen to change themes every month so I like diversity in goals & not knowing what I'm going to get. I think people have to remember that everyone has a different playing style & bakery theme. Yes, that's right... Not everyone likes a cookie cutter "bakery" although there's nothing wrong with one. I also think that people need to remember that not everyone plays restaurant story too so a lot of these "repeated" prizes are actually new to many of us. As some people have already stated, no one is forcing this goal on anyone so maybe players can save their resources for something that actually suits their fancy... Just my 2 cents.

*Also, I apologize if it's off-topic but there actually isn't a thread for whatever these type of comment are... constructive criticism/criticism/praise ??
    It also depends on your bakery size - even with items from boxes (opened the summer boxes for around 20 times) and every summer/ ice cream displays available (plus items from the gelato and beach goals) I struggled to fill my bakery completely with summer/ beach items. Don't have that problem with spring/ fall/ winter. So more summer/ beach/ ice cream items/ goals will be great.
    Last edited by luincristiel; 08-08-17 at 10:02 PM.

Grand Emperor
    REMINDER

Please be reminded not to dispute with other players in thread. Those posts have been removed. Please use the proper channels should you disagree with other posts. Let's keep this forum friendly and play nicely with others. Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Policies

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for Mods and Storm8 Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.

Rhino Keeper
    @luincristiel

True, more beach decor is always appreciated and filling a large bakery is quite difficult I happen to keep a small one but some of my neighbors with really large bakeries have some awesome themed sections so it's doable but more expensive I guess... Either way, I'm thankful for this new goal and I know a lot of people have been asking for the Jazzband so this is a good consolation I think. Good luck if u decide to complete it!
    Last edited by babublik; 08-08-17 at 10:24 PM.

Host(ess)
    I was tending my rs and I decided there will be a goal in B's and I was right. What a coincidence

Fashion Designer
    Bakery Goal August 8, 2017
    Our Own Musical Festival- 15 days

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_122405_676.jpg 
Views:	912 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	37648   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_122454_975.jpg 
Views:	882 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	37649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_122555_299.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	37650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_132728_474.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	37651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_125358_697.jpg 
Views:	888 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	37652  

Fashion Designer
    I did not like these goal wallpaper titles nor the recipes as these both recipes are from RS Why is this happening again... I love everything new in goals 'coz I always wait for a new goal to come...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_132541_389.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	37654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170809_132616_088.jpg 
Views:	875 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	37655  

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Very disappointing update and goal! When my bakery is summer/beach theme decorated at the moment, the last thing I want to add is music related decor. Also, not excited about 2 more appliances, which look exactly the same (except the recipes) as the ones I already have in RS. Instead of of cross-recycling unmatched content in both games, why not simply re-release OLD BAKERY STORY GOALS AND APPLIANCES for newer users and offer brand new goals for everyone at least once a month? And since we are still in summer, why not offer sale on old summer and beach related decor? These are just IMAGES that you, Storm8, could sell to us to keep us interested, not bored.
    I agree! Please Storm8 put more re-releases! I'm getting bored too.
    ID: candyflosscoffeebakery ~ Please add me if you are a 4 stars player and level 90+ ☕️

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody already started on the 2nd oven? Could you tell us what parts are needed please?

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Has anybody already started on the 2nd oven? Could you tell us what parts are needed please?
    I would like to know that too. I see a CLEF in the beginning tools, do I need to be asking for that??

I honestly don't know how I feel about all these recent recycled items. I'd rather they come up with something new. I play both, been playing for a long time and have most of the stuff and... seriously, why would I like to have the SAME stuff in both games? Where's the fun if I can "decorate" them the same way and even cook the same food? I think this completely looses the purpose of playing both games, specially given how ridiculously steep BS is as opposed to RS.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast