• Goal Duration Was Fine

13 28.89%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

27 60.00%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: GOAL: Our Own Music Festival - 2017 Aug 8 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Poll Added

Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

Please note the different choices this time around - a feedback option for the side goal (Rock and Roll - Wooden Steps) has also been included

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I just think the appliances requested too many parts, its difficult for new players to complete it in time.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

I was disappointed that all the content of this goal was all recycled from RS, more so the appliances and recipes than the prizes. The ovens did require alot of parts. The goal duration and recipe times were fine with me, although 5 hour recipes to start out is kind of alot. The side goal I really liked. I liked that the recipes we had to make were on the basic oven and drink mixer and I didn't think the amount required was too much.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    All I loved was the Wooden Steps (voted).
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    I like the wooden steps, but is that item supposed to eventually have connecting parts? How can you use it as is?

Fashion Designer
    The poll is hard to answer. I like the wooden steps, they're very well done, but I have no use for them and am starting to wonder if they're a preview for nothing. I LOVE the Jazz Band with giddy enthusiasm, but the rest of the stuff was pretty blah.

I would've enjoyed the steps side goal, but coming in the middle of a regular one was a lot to do in a short time.

Goal length, as always, okay for me but impossible for newbies. For us to keep playing, the game has to stay in business and it won't if newbies give up, which they will because these goals are impossible for them.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to vote neutral, but where's the neutral option?

I have no problems with the main goal. I don't mind the swapping from RS, because it means I have the Jazz Band here in BS which is great as I don't have it in RS. The recipes from the first appliance are a bit odd for a music theme but they're cute so, I do like the prizes and the recipes. They're new appliances for BS anyway, so it's great. I do think the rock star is a tad tiny though.

I like the side goal and the prize as well, and the fact that it uses the basic oven and drink mixer is awesome. Could we have this for re-releasing locked decor as well? It'll make the game more fun when there aren't any main goals. Just call them mini goals. Please?

But back to the side goal.

1) The timing on when it appears in the main goal progress is a bit too much. Too much as in, it was only released the moment the player reaches the second recipe on the second appliance. What about players who want to take their time playing the game because, I don't know, it's a game? What if the moment they reached the second recipe on the second appliance with only 4 days to go? What about work, school, sleep, life?

2) The countdown timer for the side goal should not be the same as the main goal. If we can choose not to participate, why have the countdown together with it then? The countdown should start the moment the player access that goal. Why not have it at the end of the main goal as a bonus prize?

This is where I agree with some of the other players to have a longer goal duration if S8 is going to combine main goal and side goal together. Sure, it amps up the playing thrill when you launch it between the main goal steps but the goal duration should be longer just to accommodate that.

Anyway, thank you S8 for the new recipes and prizes! :>

Fashion Designer
    LIKE:
    The 2x2 side quest!

DISLIKE:
    Everything is too pricey!
    Dishes don't make a lot of profit!
    Recycled from restaurant story!
    appliances take TOO MANY parts! Please, keep it lower. It makes it impossible for low level players and stressful for even level 99s!
    Final goal was Jazz, didn't fit in with rest of items!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I would like to vote neutral, but where's the neutral option?
    You can vote both "I enjoyed this" and "I didn't enjoy this" to make your vote neutral.

Grand Emperor
    I enjoyed these goals except for the goal duration. It was really tight to complete both the Main Goals and the Side Goals together. I much prefer the Side Goals start upon the completion of Main Goals, 15 days each.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011