Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Horn Dragon - New Ultra Rare Hybrid - Aug. 8th 2017

CONGRATS to the lucky breeders who've gotten this one!!
    No Black Diamond hybrids (or purple for that matter) -- not for lack of effort tho -- so have been using Diamond & Night Elf continuously on 4 accounts with zero Diamond anything luck thus far. Not expecting 35 hrs any time soon. Sending good luck vibes for those still going at it!

I bred diamond and Greek and got a 25 hour timer. I don't see anything with a 25 hour timer using that combination, what could it be?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by crashau View Post
    I bred diamond and Greek and got a 25 hour timer. I don't see anything with a 25 hour timer using that combination, what could it be?
    It's Penumbra - hope that's a new one for you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It's Penumbra - hope that's a new one for you
    It is a new one, Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I can't get Diamond Horn to save my life Or any other Black/Diamond hybrid
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    So have been using Diamond & Night Elf continuously on 4 accounts with zero Diamond anything luck thus far. Not expecting 35 hrs any time soon. Sending good luck vibes for those still going at it!
    Ditto breeding combo here (: ★ so far no sighting of the horn (: ★ good luck to us all (: ★

// one question: is Horn a stayer or limited edition drag? ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 08-15-17 at 03:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Had two roosts going the whole time and no diamond horn for me either. Or any other diamond hybrid

Doing a happy dance..kept breeding Illusion and Diamond and finally got the 35 hrs for Diamond Horn..

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Just got my 3rd Infinity or Anubis brewing on the nest. No matter what I'm keeping the egg. I'm not mad at that fail at all. At least it wasn't a trashy Coral or Penumbra. Used Dark Angel and Dark Angel by the way.

Executive Chef
    So my diamond temple and second den just expired. After 7 days worth of work, using boosts and a little speed breeding I ended up with 3 Dark Angels, 2 Black Diamonds, 2 (or 3) Mercury and 1 Anibus. I ended up with a small army's worth of coral fails.

No Diamond Horn in site, switching over and trying for Glimmer and all of it's futility......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast