Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Horn Dragon - New Ultra Rare Hybrid - Aug. 8th 2017

Rhino Keeper
    He's beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Wow.. congrats!! Thanks for the tip, did u try with or without diamond temple?
    Thank you. I jst breed normally, no temple or boosted :-) Hope you can get it.

Fashion Designer
    Ive have all the boost and the temple and have had no flippen luck this is one of the worse ones yet and much gold as i have used i could have boughtnthe thing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-12-17 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Removed forum filtered word

Farm Supplier
    Just got it tonight , second attempt with Diamond and Dark Naga..doing a happy dance..just got my first diamond in January..so glad I got this one easier

Rhino Keeper
    Just got 35 hour timer; Anubis and Night after multiple coral fails. No temple, no boosts. Maybe my luck is changing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Still no Diamond Horn, but I do have TWO 24-hour Black Diamonds on my nest, lol. Was trying forever and now I have two. That means I'm getting close, right :-)

Edited: I have 2 breeding dens going, diamond temple active, did some speed breeding. So far - 2 black diamonds, 1 mercury and 1 anibus. I will get this thing eventually, in spite of the gazillion coral fails!
    What breeding combo are you using? Thanks!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    This one is going to be very hard to breed but I expect as such for an ultra rare dragon and with black on top of that. It shouldn't frustrate anyone trying to breed this. After all, it is ultra rare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    What breeding combo are you using? Thanks!
    I'm using Anibus and Night or Lotus

If I have a bingo that wants a peacock, I switch to dark angel or black diamond with peacoc.

Mercury and night might work too. I'm trying to eliminate the single color common fails - using the right diamond hybrid does just that.

Got Diamond Horn today using Dark Angel and Magic. I have the Diamond Temple activated and did some speed breeding, but also got Black Diamond (which I didn't have before).

Five days left on Temple to try to get Glimmer, my last Diamond hybrid.
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 08-13-17 at 08:14 PM.

Banned
    I have both breeding den and roost active, DarK Angel/Peacock, 2 Illusion, umpteen Corals, 1 Night Elf. Anubis/Lotus 2 Dark Angel, Night and umpteen Corals - no speed breeding, no diamond temple! One day I might get Diamond Horn!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast