Thread: Spirit Warrior sale

Spirit Warrior sale

In 11 hours the sale on Spirit Warrior Dragon ends (375 gold which means 75% off). Do you guys think it's a good buy?

It's a pure champion which i dont have yet. That provides benefits in battling because he has no flaws...but it has no extra strenghts eather.

I mean, i have all kind of hybrid champions in my posession. Gentle knight, tribal, harmony knight, honor, amazon, mithrill, wardrum, strenghth. They all have weaknesses but also strenghts. Doesnt that mean i will always have a dragon thats either as good as spirit warrior because of colour advantage or even better?

So is he really worth my scarce gold?

Banned
    Most people I talk to would buy champs if they were the older ones that android was left out from getting. This one is a new tournament dragon and was on a wheel and now able to buy again. There are many never available to android even once, plus they are very old. Maybe if storm 8 employees were actually good at their job everyone could be happy and they'd be making more money

Fashion Designer
    The older, pure Champs are great fighters and that is a great price for one, imho. The only issue with Spirit Warrior is he's only a rare. If I were you, I'd wait until they offer a super rare pure Champ at a similar price.

I bought super rare, pure Shaman for $15 back before they started making these new, weaker Champs. It was a birthday present to myself ($15 is A LOT for a pixel dragon!) and I have never regretted it. He is awesome, even at only level 12. Between him and Glasswing I rarely ever have to pull the Champs I've won in the past year (Stalwart, Mithril, etc) out to fight.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Most people I talk to would buy champs if they were the older ones that android was left out from getting. This one is a new tournament dragon and was on a wheel and now able to buy again. There are many never available to android even once, plus they are very old. Maybe if storm 8 employees were actually good at their job everyone could be happy and they'd be making more money
    Spirit Warrior is not a newer dragon. He has only been available as a tourney boss back in April 2015, as part of a value pack in May 2016, and in the current sale for 375 gold.
    There was a new, hooded greyish-blue hybrid champ (think it was a champ? looked like a recolor of Adventure) in a tourney a few weeks ago. Maybe you are think of that one?