Thread: @Elsa, accidently bought apples

Farm Supplier

@Elsa, accidently bought apples

Hallo Elsa, a few minutes ago I submittet a ticket to get my 500 gold back. Could you please look into this and give it back to me? Through other posts I read I know it would take ages without you. Thanks a lot!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Weekends are limited support so you'll likely receive a reply on Monday. I typically don't ask them to skip to a ticket unless it's an emergency, like an event that's going to run out in a few hours or if it's been more than a few days.

But you're welcome to PM me the number and if they don't reach it on Monday, I'll see if I can help.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I wait til Monday. Thanks

Farm Supplier

Still waiting to get lost gold back

Also...since Saturday evening I wait to get my gold back. My phone slipped away, a nasty popup to buy food came, without anything doing the prossessing screen was shown, I closed the game and cut internetconnection and the gold was -in my opinion- stolen!! Now in my timezone it's Wednesday evening and I'm still waiting... What's your problem to give the 500 gold back and take therefore the don' t wanted and don't needed apples back?!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-09-17 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed thread action and inappropriate comments

Grand Emperor
    Have you sent Elsa your ticket number via private message? If not, please do so. The forum cannot assist with the loss of gold; you'll need Support Agent to help you with that, which was why she needed your ticket number. FYI Support usually takes 5-7 business days to respond. Elsa is helping you to get to Support earlier. Go ahead and pm her using this link https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Weekends are limited support so you'll likely receive a reply on Monday. I typically don't ask them to skip to a ticket unless it's an emergency, like an event that's going to run out in a few hours or if it's been more than a few days.

But you're welcome to PM me the number and if they don't reach it on Monday, I'll see if I can help.

Merged to existing thread.