Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Version 1.7.8

Fashion Designer

Watching videos to earn double coins for two hours.

I updated my game & now I have this option. I don't need double the coins. I did like watching videos to speed up cook time by two hours, though, and don't know if it's gone forever or coming back or what.

I never had the watch-videos-for-gems thing. I am not asking about watching videos for gems. I know what it is, but it was never an option for me.

I like that I can block people. That's cool. But is my speed-up video gone now???
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-26-17 at 02:32 PM. Reason: removed insensitive comments

Rhino Keeper
    Hi-- I was told at the speed up video just works on the old appliances, not the new ones that we're building for the new goals. Hope this e plains things to you.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you. Disappointed but glad to have an answer. ��

I have never seen the coin boost... is it available to all?

Also, someone told me there is a problem when you gift from the neighbor list on top (without visiting a neighbor's bakery) a golden knob is sent instead of the selected gift. Is this true and if it is, had it been fixed?

My game says its version 1.0.6.2g... last updated December 2016. When I go to Play Store it doesn't give me the option to update.

Is there anyway I can update it within the app or anything? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6.

The new updates sound amazing & I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. Please let me know.

Thank you!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-09-17 at 04:16 PM. Reason: merged posts

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    I have never seen the coin boost... is it available to all?

Also, someone told me there is a problem when you gift from the neighbor list on top (without visiting a neighbor's bakery) a golden knob is sent instead of the selected gift. Is this true and if it is, had it been fixed?

My game says its version 1.0.6.2g... last updated December 2016. When I go to Play Store it doesn't give me the option to update.

Is there anyway I can update it within the app or anything? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6.

The new updates sound amazing & I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. Please let me know.

Thank you!
    This particular thread is addressing the recent update to the Bakery Story iOS app. Android has not yet received a parallel update.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Bakery Story--I have material requests disappearing before I get a chance to visit that nbr. These are regular parts. Just noticed Dee's Good Eats material requests for the past two days have vanished. Pls help zzzcafe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    It actually works. The earnings still pop up as +4, +8, +10, +12, etc but when you watch your coin total go up, it goes up doubled. For me, this was easy to tell because when I was only selling +12 food, I saw my coin total go up in increments of +24 per dish. It's hard to tell but it does work for me even when I have different prices of dishes serving at once. It works on all food on my counter that is selling within that 2 hour period.

I didn't check if it works on tips as I don't care for tips.
    Yes. Thanks...it really does work. I sat and watched and noticed this too.

Host(ess)
    Ufff
    android is not taken very serious for storm8, is it?
    No update, no bundles.. :P

How many videos do we need to watch for the 2x coin boost to be activated for free? Sometimes I watch one, it gets activated, but sometimes it doesn't at all.

Farm Supplier
    Is this available for Android users, i have never seen it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast