Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Version 1.7.8

Nightclub Owner
    I think the coin boost would be a great help to some players, especially those who are lower levels. That said, I think it would've been even better if it had been a sales boost.

Even after all these years playing I still sometimes find myself waiting for an item to sell out so I can pack away the counter.

If the boost would double the sales instead of coins only I could easily see myself using it from time to time even if it did cost a few gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think the coin boost would be a great help to some players, especially those who are lower levels. That said, I think it would've been even better if it had been a sales boost.

Even after all these years playing I still sometimes find myself waiting for an item to sell out so I can pack away the counter.

If the boost would double the sales instead of coins only I could easily see myself using it from time to time even if it did cost a few gems.
    When I got to use it yesterday, that's what it did--instead of selling items for 2xs the value, the people ate faster and my items sold more quickly. 👍🏽

Unfortunately, my boost option was gone today. 👎🏽

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    When I got to use it yesterday, that's what it did--instead of selling items for 2xs the value, the people ate faster and my items sold more quickly. ����

Unfortunately, my boost option was gone today. ����
    You totally made my day! I too had it yesterday but didn't pay attention really. When I logged in I watched an ad to double my daily log in coins then when I saw the boost offer, I figured why not and watched another ad to do the double boost but thought I just got more coins. Like you, both were gone today and I never had the option to pay gems for the boost.

I'm so glad to see that I misunderstood what was happening. I redecorate my place once a month and after all this time I'm usually pretty good about stopping food production so it sells out and I can pack everything away. Sometimes though I miss the mark and I hate having that one out of place counter so I being able to sell food twice as fast is an answer to my prayers for those times.

I can only hope that these offers become permanent (unlike the ads for gems) and that you can use the double sales more than once per day. Thanks S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Last night I noticed the word BLOCK on my wall next to the X that I would use to delete the post. I tried emailing support and was told I had to fill out a form. They don't resolve issues by email. Well I filled out the form and today they said my case is closed, I should go to the FORUMS. Well, here I am, is there anything you can do to help me. I've chatted with s few neighbors and it's happening to them too. . Rynetory2 can
    You explain what is happening and if there's a way it can be fixed/ solved. I have to be so very careful not to tap BLOCK after tipping back my neighbors. APpreciate any help you can give me.

Wonder if anyone else has had the same problem. Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    Last night I noticed the word BLOCK on my wall next to the X that I would use to delete the post. I tried emailing support and was told I had to fill out a form. They don't resolve issues by email. Well I filled out the form and today they said my case is closed, I should go to the FORUMS. Well, here I am, is there anything you can do to help me. I've chatted with s few neighbors and it's happening to them too. . Rynetory2 can
    You explain what is happening and if there's a way it can be fixed/ solved. I have to be so very careful not to tap BLOCK after tipping back my neighbors. APpreciate any help you can give me.

Hey LIDA3209,

I'm not Rynetory2, but I'll try my best to help you with this The block feature was re-added recently to Bakery Story as part of the 1.7.8 update for iOS players. It's a feature that used to be present a while ago, but was removed for maintenance, and has now been brought back. It lets you block people who you don't want on your wall, but you should still have the option to delete your messages as normal.

If you accidentally block someone, you can go into Settings and manage your block list to unblock someone. I hope that helps

Merging your post with the ongoing discussion thread on the topic.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-06-17 at 10:54 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post

Don't worry, this isn't a bug as Pixiegamer has replied. Storm8 re-released this Block feature back because players have been asking for it and to help players with in game issues. It's very easy to unblock someone should you blocked them accidentally. Hope this clarifies.

By the way, Storm8 has changed the method to contact Support from email to Support site (link in my signature).
    See here for more information on how to use it. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Rhino Keeper

Coins X2

The ability to earn double the coins buy paying 5 gems or watching a video, was made available, so I tried it. Problem is, it's not doubling my earnings. I'm still earning the same amount on all my food. Nothing has changed. And no double earnings on tips either. So where's are we suppose to earn double coins at?
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Nightclub Owner
    The double coins was added in the new update. This topic has its own discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Version-1-7-8. It's discussed in depth and you'll probably find your answer there.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    The ability to earn double the coins buy paying 5 gems or watching a video, was made available, so I tried it. Problem is, it's not doubling my earnings. I'm still earning the same amount on all my food. Nothing has changed. And no double earnings on tips either. So where's are we suppose to earn double coins at?
    Did you see a x2 coins icon at the top of your screen? This shows the boost is activated and you should be getting double coins while it's active.

Merged to existing thread.

New Resident
    Can we download this version on Android too??? But, what am i sayong, God forbid if we Android users got sometihng good too!!!! I see people complaining that they don't get this boost daily or the daily free gems videos daily and well, what if i told you i only received them one and last time when i began playing like 1 year ago.... Whatever!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast