Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Version 1.7.8

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I just notice that some coins appear on the screen. what is it about?

Is it that we use 5 gems and it last only 2hours. After 2hours then coins return back to normal?
    Your earnings double within the 2 hours and return to normal once your boost expires.

Merged your thread to the version update thread for you guys to discuss about the features of this new version.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    Storm8!! Please remove that newly added "BLOCK" button!!

It's just too easy to block your great neighbors!!

Why would we need it- is it that big of a problem??

Thank you for removing this unnecessary button!!

Respectfully, Sadieroo24
    This was something that was requested non stop due to certain players harassing and bullying other players. Not sure if it still remains as big a challenge as it was some years ago, but it is a well needed feature and I'm glad it has been "fixed" and returned to the game.

That new "boost" looks interesting. Anyone tried it as yet?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I just notice that some coins appear on the screen. what is it about?

Attachment 37616

Is it that we use 5 gems and it last only 2hours. After 2hours then coins return back to normal?
    Mine also has the option of watching a video (for free) which also boosts the coins. So I suppose wait until you have the daily "watch video" option if you don't particularly want to spend gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    Storm8!! Please remove that newly added "BLOCK" button!!

It's just too easy to block your great neighbors!!

Why would we need it- is it that big of a problem??

Thank you for removing this unnecessary button!!

Respectfully, Sadieroo24

Actually it is necessary. When you find yourself on the recieving end of harassment you may wish you had this option.

I only wish the block option prevented players from viewing my bakery, so I can stop having my designs replicated!
    Last edited by Scawr; 08-04-17 at 12:15 PM.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Wow is this an iOS only update???
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

So glad I'm not the only one with the coin boost, i guess it's a iOS update. Unless there's no block button for androids?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I can't believe they still have not fixed the gifting problem

Farm Supplier
    Can I assume that Android players are left aside as usual and have no boost and no block button?

I don't care about the boost but why should we take the abuse? Why does storm8 think we don't need it, I would love to know
    and by the way, this difference in treatment is the reason why I refuse to spend any money in any storm8 game.

If I'm wrong, please someone direct me to the new version because I have not found it. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    Can I assume that Android players are left aside as usual and have no boost and no block button?

I don't care about the boost but why should we take the abuse? Why does storm8 think we don't need it, I would love to know
    and by the way, this difference in treatment is the reason why I refuse to spend any money in any storm8 game.

If I'm wrong, please someone direct me to the new version because I have not found it. Thanks!
    For questions on platform parity, please file a forum dispute thread and discuss further with the Community Manager. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the boost yesterday, but today it's gone and I only have the option to speed up dishes by watching videos (which I never use, as I like all my food done at the same time)....how do I get the coin boost back? Or even better, gems for videos 😄

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast