Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Version 1.7.8

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, well now, on both BS and RS, it says that my 2x boost is activated, but I'm not seeing he earnings. Eating is slow, and dishes are worth the same amount. No double coins from tips--what gives?

And why does it have me watch a video (which does nothing), then have me watch another one for the coin boost to claim its active? I think this feature needs some work.
    Tho really, I'm annoyed that some of my nbrs are getting TEN free gems a day and I get nothing. Can we just even that out before adding other features? 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-22-17 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing the videos at the opening of my game to get 2 free coins. I have never received the coins!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    I have been playing the videos at the opening of my game to get 2 free coins. I have never received the coins!
    Was your boost is activated? You will see a timer icon at the top of your screen when it's activated and should be getting double coins from your customers.

Farm Supplier

block put ack on game

those of us who have played sonce 2008 or before begged tohave this put back due to issues with folks who do not "play by the rules" so they did. it is very easy to unblock someone so we are very happy to have it back as requested. but i know what u mean - i always double check if i thonk i blocked someone by accident🙋🏻

Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    Storm8!! Please remove that newly added "BLOCK" button!!

It's just too easy to block your great neighbors!!

Why would we need it- is it that big of a problem??

Thank you for removing this unnecessary button!!

Respectfully, Sadieroo24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Okay, well now, on both BS and RS, it says that my 2x boost is activated, but I'm not seeing he earnings. Eating is slow, and dishes are worth the same amount. No double coins from tips--what gives?
    Any help with this?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post

And why does it have me watch a video (which does nothing), then have me watch another one for the coin boost to claim its active? I think this feature needs some work.
    Tho really, I'm annoyed that some of my nbrs are getting TEN free gems a day and I get nothing. Can we just even that out before adding other features? 
    Did you see a 2 hours timer icon at the top of your screen while it was active? You dont get x2 from tips, only customers. Do make sure you are using the latest device operating software and game version. Please let me know if your issue persists, drop a post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you further there. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not getting any gems either. That offer is BOGUS!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    The ability to earn double the coins buy paying 5 gems or watching a video, was made available, so I tried it. Problem is, it's not doubling my earnings. I'm still earning the same amount on all my food. Nothing has changed. And no double earnings on tips either. So where's are we suppose to earn double coins at?
    I've been watching this as well and not really seeing a doubling of earnings. Does anyone actually know how this boost actually works? Is it on all dishes on counter when the boost is activated or something else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    The ability to earn double the coins buy paying 5 gems or watching a video, was made available, so I tried it. Problem is, it's not doubling my earnings. I'm still earning the same amount on all my food. Nothing has changed. And no double earnings on tips either. So where's are we suppose to earn double coins at?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I've been watching this as well and not really seeing a doubling of earnings. Does anyone actually know how this boost actually works? Is it on all dishes on counter when the boost is activated or something else?
    It actually works. The earnings still pop up as +4, +8, +10, +12, etc but when you watch your coin total go up, it goes up doubled. For me, this was easy to tell because when I was only selling +12 food, I saw my coin total go up in increments of +24 per dish. It's hard to tell but it does work for me even when I have different prices of dishes serving at once. It works on all food on my counter that is selling within that 2 hour period.

I didn't check if it works on tips as I don't care for tips.

Executive Chef
    This boost thing sounds pretty neat--hope one day to get it for android!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast