Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: Ivy's Nursery!

Rhino Keeper
    how to prepare for this event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    how to prepare for this event?
    We have no clues as to what this will involve yet.

But it is a permanent feature, therefore that should mean we can take our time to do whatever is needed. So there is not really a need to prepare beforehand.

Rhino Keeper
    A nursery that generates baby Alicorns would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    A nursery that generates baby Alicorns would be awesome!
    Good one! Great mind you have. I like that idea

Nightclub Owner
    That is one adorable little skunkupine and I for one cannot wait for this update. I can see this going one of two ways. 1- the nursery produces new baby animals for trade or something or 2 - you place a fully grown animal in and hours later a baby pops out, sort of like an arboretum but for animals? Either way, I'm looking forward to this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    This. I'm going to have to finish the current event a day or so early and then I'm gone for 3 weeks where I won't be able to generally play. So I'm really, really hoping this isn't also a timed event...
    Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game . There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game . There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)
    Sounds like a great update is on the way!
    Nice work Storm8!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Great, good news!
    Thanks, S8

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    May be not , but baby animals are cute.

So this one is here to stay and will not be a timed event? I was afraid it was another 10-14 day event. I wouldn't win that one, since we're going on holiday soon.
    Haha, nice one Andro! I've got my own "baby nursery" at home right now incubating 3 painted turtle eggs that my husband saved at one of his sites. One hatched today and is sooo freaking adorable! He's so little and clumsy. I've released more animals out on the lake behind our house. Not sure how the neighbors feel about it since we're in a gated community, but my well within-the-city-limits home is starting to feel very rural now. Next up, coyote pups! ;}

Perhaps turning my attention to a virtual nursery will give the poor neighbors a break... I'm definitely glad it's not timed; I need sleep.

Rhino Keeper
    i am super excited for this update to roll out ( hopefully in 12ish hours from now) when i finally get a day off work and can play all day hahaha! i love baby animals and creatures, i cant wait to see if there are any new ones we have never seen before. the skunkupea looks adorable! really glad its a permanent feature aswell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast