Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: Ivy's Nursery!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

COMING SOON: Ivy's Nursery!

Hi everyone!

We have an adorable new update coming soon, BABIES! The nursery is a permanent feature we're introducing next week. This little Skunkupea is super excited to meet you and can't wait to play with new friends in your Kingdom!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Everyone loves babies!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Everyone loves babies!
    May be not , but baby animals are cute.

So this one is here to stay and will not be a timed event? I was afraid it was another 10-14 day event. I wouldn't win that one, since we're going on holiday soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

So this one is here to stay and will not be a timed event? I was afraid it was another 10-14 day event. I wouldn't win that one, since we're going on holiday soon.
    This. I'm going to have to finish the current event a day or so early and then I'm gone for 3 weeks where I won't be able to generally play. So I'm really, really hoping this isn't also a timed event...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    This. I'm going to have to finish the current event a day or so early and then I'm gone for 3 weeks where I won't be able to generally play. So I'm really, really hoping this isn't also a timed event...
    Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game . There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Ivy's Nursery will remain in the game . There are timed elements, but you don't have to complete them to get the adorable babies (it just helps you craft them sooner!)
    Sounds like a great update is on the way!
    Nice work Storm8!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Great, good news!
    Thanks, S8

Rhino Keeper
    Same here!!
    Hopefully it isn't a timed event since it's going to be a permanent feature

Host(ess)

Haha, nice one Andro! I've got my own "baby nursery" at home right now incubating 3 painted turtle eggs that my husband saved at one of his sites. One hatched today and is sooo freaking adorable! He's so little and clumsy. I've released more animals out on the lake behind our house. Not sure how the neighbors feel about it since we're in a gated community, but my well within-the-city-limits home is starting to feel very rural now. Next up, coyote pups! ;}

Perhaps turning my attention to a virtual nursery will give the poor neighbors a break... I'm definitely glad it's not timed; I need sleep.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I'm so EXCITED!! 🤗

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast