Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: August 2017

New Resident
    [Id: guilden] lv 99 / play daily
    send gifts daily, but may not tip daily
    (prefer to tip only when it's a mission)
    so plz don't add me if you like to get tips every day from your neighbors.

add me bk_restaurant

Hi looking for some neighbours
    add me: mrsjacjones16

Hi looking for some neighbors
    add me: leonidasGG

Host(ess)
    ID: ddehner0330 (Restaurant, Bakery, & Fashion Story)

I log in every single day, however, I don't always have time to visit each individual neighbor for tipping (although I do try to). I do gift parts every day. I'm sorry, I do not have time to cater to people who want specific foods gifted to them; so if you are only wanting food gifted, please do not add me only to get upset that I gift parts. I do respond to part requests whenever I have the chance as well. I'm not trying to be mean, but just giving a heads up on that.

I am trying to remain a 3-start tipper, but sometimes I fall into 2, simply because life happens. I play three different games and have a lot of neighbors to visit on each one, so it can be a lot at times when I'm busy. If you don't mind not being tipped every single day, feel free to add me.

I don't care what your star level is, if you need help, add me.
    Last edited by ddehner0330; 08-25-17 at 08:20 AM. Reason: I don't have a star level preference when adding neighbors.

Add me BellaSunShyne. Been playing since 2013 but need new and active neighbors. Please add. I also play Bakery Story, Fashion Story, and Metropolis

Im in need of nbrs. Please add me! My id is : Lynnsluncharama. Thank you all!

Rhino Keeper
    I need very active daily players mine seem to play part time or not at all, can't complete goals that way. I gift daily n return tips answer requests I require the same. I play on 2 devices myharleycat or TKgames2. If that's too much for you please don't ask. I'm sorry I just get tired of deleting new friends after adding them a few weeks later. Thnx I'm a great neighbor.

Please add me.
    ID: donnamoody
    I will accept Lv 99 players only!

Please add me. I'm level 99. I don't tip. Play several times a day.
    ID is: Tracey7d

Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast