Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pumace

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilou View Post
    Wait, do you mean people are not posting the breeding combo that got them the animal?
    I was under the impression it doesn't matter what animals you use as long as you are using the correct elements (aside from quests that have a certain combo and such). Then it's just RNG & luck.
    I agree: it is just the correct elements and luck, but sometimes it is interesting to know what someone else used.

@Cuddlepuddlev2 I wouldn't worry *at all* about not having a CU when you are level 59. I got mine when I was level 90-something. It will happen at the most random time when you aren't expecting it.

On another note, I am coming up with nothing on the Pumace. I have very poor luck in breeding the limiteds. Never got Bone Bronco, either.

On yet another note, I'm thinking of purchasing the Nocturtle. Does anyone think he is worth it? I think he's pretty cute. I liked him when he came in a package with food and coins or something and didn't buy him then. Also, how many turtles are in this game? Aren't there more types of animals in the world? I'm going to send S8 an animal encyclopedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    @Cuddlepuddlev2 I wouldn't worry *at all* about not having a CU when you are level 59. I got mine when I was level 90-something. It will happen at the most random time when you aren't expecting it.
    Thanks Phoenix, that makes me feel better. It seemed like everyone but me had a CU because I have nbrs who are level 20-50 who already have one, but I guess I was inflating the number of people who have one in my head

And LOL about the turtles & sending them an animal encylopedia! Personally I like the Nocturtle but not enough to try for it. I rather try for my CU or other things I don't have
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if we can breed to get the bead steed like we can get pumace or is it a purchase only animal.? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Does anyone know if we can breed to get the bead steed like we can get pumace or is it a purchase only animal.? Thanks
    The info says it's not breedable, in contrast to Pumaze, so I would say no we can't breed it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Not sure says "unavailable through breeding" but they do sometimes forget to take it off and no one from staff ever verifies whether it is or not, I love my Bead Steed she's a beautiful animal and a beast in the arena

Rhino Keeper
    I bred Skyger+Rock Rhino and got the Pumace ( first try) I am so excited!! I hope you all get yours 😊
    Last edited by liesl23; 08-04-17 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I breed Skyger+Rock Rhino and got the Pumace ( first try) I am so excited!! I hope yo all get yours ��
    nice liesl! looks like you've had pretty good luck with breeding lately!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I finally got 8 hrs by breeding onyx direwolf with obsidian cyclops. What a weird combination. I just hope it's a pumace.

Executive Chef
    I finally got 8 hrs by breeding onyx direwolf with obsidian cyclops. What a weird combination. I just hope it's a pumace.
    Yay congrats V!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast