Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pumace

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Mine is 9 hours so looks like another racmoon for me lol
    Sound of the racmoon party. Lucky that my first breeding was 13hrs, not to fail kn loads of racmoon

First fail was a racmoon, second fail is a dream bat. Seeing as the racmoon is the only dark/earth I already had I'm ok with any fail besides that one lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Got it on my 3rd try! ��
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I just got a 17 hr Pygmy Giraffe and i honestly wanted that more than the pumace, so I'm very happy whether I get the Pumace or not! Sometimes these limited breeding things are great because i'd never put this much effort into a specific type. I spend all my free time trying for a crystal unicorn (which I still do not have at level 59!), so I get all kinds of random fails
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

New Resident

Talking Pumace

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Pumace is Dark + Earth and 8 hours incubation, Good Luck!

I used Cheshire Cat but I forgot the 2nd animal, it was a D/E though, I got so excited getting Hottweiler 1st try that the other combo got lost when my mind blew lol
    I used skyger and rock rhino time is 8 hours and got it in 2nd try

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to those who have gotten it! I'm still trying. I got a 17 hour breeding time so I think I got a pygmy giraffe like CuddlePuddle which I'm happy with

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Congrats to those who have gotten it! I'm still trying. I got a 17 hour breeding time so I think I got a pygmy giraffe like CuddlePuddle which I'm happy with
    Nice...the pygmys are so cute!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    When it comes to breeding I have either immediate good luck or no luck. Right now I'm definitely having no luck. My game is stuck on 9 hr racmoons. I guess this is one animal I'm going to have to wait and show up a different way in the future.

I notice most people who get an animal through breeding post maybe one of the animals not the next. I won't ever be the tops at anything. I don't understand why those that are successful at breeding won't share what worked for them. I wouldn't hesitate to post those results. This is a game why not help each other as much as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by bettybooptexas View Post
    I notice most people who get an animal through breeding post maybe one of the animals not the next. I won't ever be the tops at anything. I don't understand why those that are successful at breeding won't share what worked for them. I wouldn't hesitate to post those results. This is a game why not help each other as much as we can.
    Wait, do you mean people are not posting the breeding combo that got them the animal?
    I was under the impression it doesn't matter what animals you use as long as you are using the correct elements (aside from quests that have a certain combo and such). Then it's just RNG & luck.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast