Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pumace

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    With 15* minutes on the clock I thought lets give it a last try, and of course another limited breeding animal failed to breed. I've terrible luck with completing new ones. I believe I complete ONE in all the time I'm playing. So unfair. Spent more than 60 gems for speeding up, with 20th try's. The only thing I got are Racmoon and Dreambat. See post #8. Not even 1 SR creature. That's so weird. I thought during a SB the change to breed a SR were bigger than normal. Well it seems I'm not right about that. Really annoying* that I didn't made it to breed. Oh well let's face it, it's just a game we play. Maby I need to lower my expectations, before I want some really bad. Congrats on those who did get the Pumaze. Happy for you all. And for me, just keep trying in the future and hope for the best.
    Oh sad to hear that appiep, I too thought I wasn't going to get this as there was only 30mins to go so I spent 1 gem to finish my breed and ha one last go and it's 8 hours so really pleased. I was feeling the same about the limited breeding but all of a sudden my luck seems to have changed and seem to be getting most of them now, unfortunately not the breed steed think it was called (the bone pony) really really wanted that ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    With 15* minutes on the clock I thought lets give it a last try, and of course another limited breeding animal failed to breed. I've terrible luck with completing new ones. I believe I complete ONE in all the time I'm playing. So unfair. Spent more than 60 gems for speeding up, with 20th try's. The only thing I got are Racmoon and Dreambat. See post #8. Not even 1 SR creature. That's so weird. I thought during a SB the change to breed a SR were bigger than normal. Well it seems I'm not right about that. Really annoying* that I didn't made it to breed. Oh well let's face it, it's just a game we play. Maby I need to lower my expectations, before I want some really bad. Congrats on those who did get the Pumaze. Happy for you all. And for me, just keep trying in the future and hope for the best.
    I''m sorry, AppieP. I was pleased to be able to get this one, but I really wanted the Bone Bronco and the Cuckunut more and wasn't able to get either of them. I think I get maybe 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 of all the special animals that are actually breedable. I was so fortunate to get the Summer Equifox on my first try. I also got Gummy Bear. See, I can count the limiteds I've been able to breed on one hand. Lol!

Banned
    Does anyone ever kind of go with a "feeling" about what animal to use to breed? I just had a feeling that my Aurora Boarealis would help me get Pumace, and it did. I'm trying to think of some other combos I've also done what with, but I can't remember off the top of my head, but i do sometimes get lucky doing it that way. Go with your gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Does anyone ever kind of go with a "feeling" about what animal to use to breed? I just had a feeling that my Aurora Boarealis would help me get Pumace, and it did. I'm trying to think of some other combos I've also done what with, but I can't remember off the top of my head, but i do sometimes get lucky doing it that way. Go with your gut.
    I do get feelings about animals all the time but I'm usually wrong, ha. So basically your thing only works if you are an intuitive person . I didn't get this one or the Bone Bronco (which I wanted even more), so I'm disappointed, but whatever, there are a lot of cute animals to come!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Congrats to everyone who got one! I didn't but my sister got one fairly quickly. She seems to have all the luck with the limited time animals haha. I've only ever been able to breed a limited time animal once (the friar duck and I actually got 2 of those... Weird) Hopefully those who didn't get a pumace will have better luck with the next animal
    sorry u didn't get it, but so happy for your sis! she's doing so good
    don't worry, we'll have lots of cuties to try for in the future!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    I do get feelings about animals all the time but I'm usually wrong, ha. So basically your thing only works if you are an intuitive person . I didn't get this one or the Bone Bronco (which I wanted even more), so I'm disappointed, but whatever, there are a lot of cute animals to come!
    That's the one I wanted bone bronco not breed steed ha ha, I was gutted not to get it, but pleased I got this at the last min.

Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    That's the one I wanted bone bronco not breed steed ha ha, I was gutted not to get it, but pleased I got this at the last min.
    There was a bead steed too, that's prob why you said that, and it's even cooler than the bone bronco but not breedable unfortunately

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    There was a bead steed too, that's prob why you said that, and it's even cooler than the bone bronco but not breedable unfortunately
    Yea I realised after its in the shop now and I would love one also, heard someone say it's a beast on the battle ground too, shame it's not breedable.

Could be the egg?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180315_053817.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	42907
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-15-18 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comment

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456