Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hottweiler - 2017 Aug 1

Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Hatch has two options: 1/ transfer from breeding to nest, 2/ take from nest to habitat/sell; both count for SB.
    Can anyone confirm that this is right? I always thought "hatch" meant hatching the egg from the nest (either selling or placing in habitat). Would option 1 really count as hatching? Would be great if so!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that this is right? I always thought "hatch" meant hatching the egg from the nest (either selling or placing in habitat). Would option 1 really count as hatching? Would be great if so!
    Wouldn't it be awesome if Storm8 used plain, understandable English words that meant the same to everyone? I guess that is too much to ask. I agree: hatching should be when you actually *hatch* the egg.

Fashion Designer
    Got it finally! Heartvark and sungazer.

Happy dance!!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I always thought so, too, but I noticed for the first time during the Leo goal line that when it said to *hatch* when I moved it (can't remember which animal) from the den to the nest the task completed. I guess in this case it wouldn't matter, because if the task doesn't complete when we put the egg in the nest then we just leave it there to hatch. Granted, it would then tie up the nest for however many hours, but there's nothing to lose. Not like when we ave an egg hanging out in a nest waiting for hatching to be required & accidentally hit the check mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I always thought so, too, but I noticed for the first time during the Leo goal line that when it said to *hatch* when I moved it (can't remember which animal) from the den to the nest the task completed. I guess in this case it wouldn't matter, because if the task doesn't complete when we put the egg in the nest then we just leave it there to hatch. Granted, it would then tie up the nest for however many hours, but there's nothing to lose. Not like when we ave an egg hanging out in a nest waiting for hatching to be required & accidentally hit the check mark.
    Interesting @Greyt! So glad I know this now! I feel like it will come in handy one day.

and lol @Phoenix, yes, that would be nice
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Hatch has two options: 1/ transfer from breeding to nest, 2/ take from nest to habitat/sell; both count for SB.
    I will confirm this tomorrow morning (GMT UK) as opinion is so divided. I have one ready on the nest and one in the breeding den. I will release the breeding den first to see if that registers with the SB. Then we will know for sure!
    PS. I also have one in the Evo!
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 08-05-17 at 06:57 AM.

Agree. Both ways work for SB.

Rhino Keeper
    Grr, so I had the hotweiller, but then in a stupid automatism i took it off the nest..
    now its armordillo over and over again.
    I've deleted the dog, hopefully get it again before part 6 of sb

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Grr, so I had the hotweiller, but then in a stupid automatism i took it off the nest..
    now its armordillo over and over again.
    I've deleted the dog, hopefully get it again before part 6 of sb
    Oh, no! Hopefully you'll get another one soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I just started SB ch 4 so I shouldn't start to breed for Hottweiler yet, or should I start? I only have one hatching station, can't afford another one

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast