Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottweiler - 2017 Aug 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Uhmmmm, common animal? :/ which food schedule?
    Probably Schedule A or B. I wouldn't bother using food on a common animal until you need it to breed for a quest.

Executive Chef
    HEADS UP! If you're doing SB ch 6 act 2 HATCH A COMMON HOTTWEILER so if you breed it, don't hatch until prompted or you'll have to get it again! Also you'll have to breed it to Firewolf in ch ch 7 act 3

Thx Vitale for posting SB missions

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, thanks for the heads up, both of you I got a 6 hour breeding time so I think I got it and I'll wait to hatch it

Fashion Designer
    Omg, thank you for letting us know!!

And congrats to to those who got it already.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    HEADS UP! If you're doing SB ch 6 act 2 HATCH A COMMON HOTTWEILER so if you breed it, don't hatch until prompted or you'll have to get it again! Also you'll have to breed it to Firewolf in ch ch 7 act 3

Thanks for letting us know. I probably would have hatched it had I gotten one.

Dang I have it breeding now. Got it on 1st try. Problem is I have to breed and hatch before I get to that point. What are the chances I will get it when I need it lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Dang I have it breeding now. Got it on 1st try. Problem is I have to breed and hatch before I get to that point. What are the chances I will get it when I need it lol.
    You're good, Cranlink. You just have to hatch it in Chapter 6, not breed it. So once the egg is in the nest be careful not to hatch it until the SB asks you to.

Edit - Sorry, I just realized that maybe you only have one nest so you can't leave it sitting. It's times like this that a second nest comes in handy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post

wow thank you both of you Name:  pink-heart.gif
Views: 209
Size:  231 Bytes
    I dont have tried for it by now, but I will remember thanks to you !!

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    You're good, Cranlink. You just have to hatch it in Chapter 6, not breed it. So once the egg is in the nest be careful not to hatch it until the SB asks you to.

Edit - Sorry, I just realized that maybe you only have one nest so you can't leave it sitting. It's times like this that a second nest comes in handy.
    Yeah I only have 1 nest. My next goal is to get another one. If all else fails I will have to plead with fiance to let me buy some gems to skip the hatching part. Anyways still happy to have a new one.

Rhino Keeper
    this is a nice surprise, I just breed Cinderelka (common) with Puppylove (super rare)
    I got 6 hours'time.... hope so.......

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast