View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    If you are a high level player, be sure to finish round 30 of tournament to get your 5th Seed. Step 5 of day 10 for high levels is to collect 5th seed from tournament.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

New Resident
    I'm trying. Just hatched another Plantler that had to be sold as I have no room at the moment. Breeding again and looks like it's another Plantler with the same breeding time (bamboon is 10hrs I believe). Not enough gems to speed up but will keep trying, never know :-)

New Resident
    Disappointed that LV 8 requires a Hedgehog, but 5 breedings came up with mostly Planters. 75 gems to skip, and I still may not finish. Disappointed with the lack of 'weighting' to get right breeding result.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me what level the cut off is for lower and higher levels for Storybook? I've read some write L40 and another time I think I read L30. Besides breeding different animals what are some of the other differences if there is any? Is there also differences in World Events as well as LB? It might clear up some of the confusions I'm seeing.

Does anyone know the evolve time for Blossom Buck? I just barely hatched it and my flower is still busy with my Hedgehog...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmondo7 View Post
    I'm trying. Just hatched another Plantler that had to be sold as I have no room at the moment. Breeding again and looks like it's another Plantler with the same breeding time (bamboon is 10hrs I believe). Not enough gems to speed up but will keep trying, never know :-)
    I got my bamboon from breeding Plantler and Rock Rhino. You may try it but not guarantee. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    @Callyvitale I'm pretty sure you only need to get Blossom Buck to level 12 in ch 10. Are you sure it was level 14?
    For your information,

My friend is at level 25 in FFS. He just got his Shrubunny (hatch time 19 hours).
    He passed Chapter 10 of act 2 with only raising the Blossom Buck to level 12,
    act 4 asks to mine 3 toadstools, and
    act 5 don't know ask how many seeds from tournament, however, he is in the battle 29 of 48, and doesn't pass the battle 30 of 48.

The higher level players may need more qualifications in this mission as the previous post mentioned.
    Last edited by Angelfarm98; 08-10-17 at 01:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Shrubunny is 19 hr breed time. Just put it on the nest. 38 hrs of breeding and evolving and the Lamma will be in storage, no where to place it yet. Good luck to all still trying to complete the quests to finish the SB and the tourney. Going to get ready for the next world event that should be coming up next. Save ur food the Leader Board is just around the bend.

Rhino Keeper
    Aw, when I logged in this morning to finish the SB I accidentally clicked the evolve flower before clicking the mana bananas. Now I get to wait another 14 hours (didn't have a 12 hour at the right level) to get my evolution points. Setting an alarm now so I don't forget.

any one know last act at chapter 10 now i am at 4/5 i need to know