View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Still no hotwiller

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dizie View Post
    Just wondering how you get a hedgehog as you can't buy & don't know how to breed ?????
    a hedgehog can be bred with earth and nature 14 hrs or be bought for 450 gems. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kissyfacefermi View Post
    Three more fails for hottweiler so I'm losing another one due to really poor programmed breeding chances of the required animal. I am beginning to believe it is impossible to win these quests without paying money. So sad because otherwise I like this game. For my next and last quest that comes up I will fully track all failed breeding and if it is less than 10% again I quit because that is a scam.
    I don't think I've ever NOT finished a SB. I only remember using gems to skip Dream Bat breeding & to finish the last Chapter of the one in order to get Grand Unicom. I did get an extra nest, too (totally worth it & certainly helps with SB's). I'm very diligent about real cash spending.
    There have been times when I know I won't be able to get on often and had to plan really well. I miss Clark_Wayne's tips though, they really helped.
    Best of luck to you! Sending good Hottweiler karma your way!

@Callyvitale I'm pretty sure you only need to get Blossom Buck to level 12 in ch 10. Are you sure it was level 14?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-08-17 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Removed contents - check your pm
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    @Callyvitale I'm pretty sure you only need to get Blossom Buck to level 12 in ch 10. Are you sure it was level 14?
    my notes say L14 but I could be wrong. I could have very easily have written it incorrectly . Sorry. If you are on chap 10 act 2 than you're in a better position to verify it. If I made a mistake I'm sorry however when I checked my blossom buck it is at L14 so I really don't know. Again I'm sorry for any confusion. This is the 1st time I've ever posted any of my results in an event.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-08-17 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    my notes say L14 but I could be wrong. I could have very easily have written it incorrectly . Sorry. If you are on chap 10 act 2 than you're in a better position to verify it. If I made a mistake I'm sorry however when I checked my blossom buck it is at L14 so I really don't know. Again I'm sorry for any confusion. This is the 1st time I've ever posted any of my results in an event.
    hmm, ok, you're probably right then, I have not gotten to ch 10 yet so I can't confirm it myself. That's just what I heard somewhere else. I think we should all prepare for Level 14 regardless...never hurts to have extra food! And thank you so much again for posting the steps, most of us couldn't have done it without you since planning ahead is such a huge part of SB's.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    hmm, ok, you're probably right then, I have not gotten to ch 10 yet so I can't confirm it myself. That's just what I heard somewhere else. I think we should all prepare for Level 14 regardless...never hurts to have extra food! And thank you so much again for posting the steps, most of us couldn't have done it without you since planning ahead is such a huge part of SB's.
    no problem but like I said I could have written it down wrong. Good luck finishing this SB.

Rhino Keeper
    I bred fire wolf & hedgehog like asked & now will be failing the story & got 45hours. ?? How is that possible if I didnt use my diamond?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    I bred fire wolf & hedgehog like asked & now will be failing the story & got 45hours. ?? How is that possible if I didnt use my diamond?
    Crystal unicorn is 45 hours

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dizie View Post
    Just wondering how you get a hedgehog as you can't buy & don't know how to breed ?????
    Breed earth and nature.