View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    so how to breed a Hottweiler? combination please and breeding time would be nice thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    so how to breed a Hottweiler? combination please and breeding time would be nice thanks
    Rock and fire 6 hours
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

So, looks like no Turtisle.. I'm still afraid to hatch it in case my storybook suddenly does ask for a Turtisle haha.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Magilou;1440984]So, looks like no Turtisle.. I'm still afraid to hatch it in case my storybook suddenly does ask for a Turtisle haha.[/QUOTE

When the story book asks you to "hatch" an animal, do you have to hatch it at the required stage or can you hatch it ahead of time and get the auto complete like when you level up an animal ahead of time? Thanks in advance everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilou View Post
    So, looks like no Turtisle.. I'm still afraid to hatch it in case my storybook suddenly does ask for a Turtisle haha.
    Chap. 9 post #16 we need to breed a Turtisle and FireWolf to complete the chap.

Thanks Supster I didn't see it! But I have a higher level one so it looks like it's fine to hatch it.

NannaSherry hatching really needs to happen at that moment. You can put it in your nest ahead of time and have it ready to go though, as long as you don't complete the hatching.
    Similar with breeding, if it says breed A with B it doesn't count if you have them in the den already, you need to start the breed when you're at that step.

Not sure on the step to hatch the Blossom Buck though cause you only get one, maybe someone else can weigh in?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    See this thread.

Thread: Hottweiler- August 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Supster I didn't see it! But I have a higher level one so it looks like it's fine to hatch it.

NannaSherry hatching really needs to happen at that moment. You can put it in your nest ahead of time and have it ready to go though, as long as you don't complete the hatching.
    Similar with breeding, if it says breed A with B it doesn't count if you have them in the den already, you need to start the breed when you're at that step.

Not sure on the step to hatch the Blossom Buck though cause you only get one, maybe someone else can weigh in?
    Thank you magilou. I thought so but wanted to be sure. I believe I have one on the nest so I'll leave it alone until requested. Thanks also to Everyone on the forum who give all these helpful posts!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    @fantasyomg - I got 5000 apples as a reward for finishing chap 3, not 2000. I'm level 59. Maybe it's different for different levels.
    you're right, my bad, I should have checked before hitting save. I'll fix it. Thank you
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-03-17 at 07:50 AM.

Fashion Designer

all I know is that when I completed chap 7 I was given 1 Blossom Buck as a prize and when I started Chap 8 the 1st quest was to hatch 1 Blossom Buck.If I had hatched him before I started Chap 8, I don't know what would have happened.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast